Thread: PvP Protection for New Players

Talking PvP Protection for New Players

There's always newbies that are peacefully doing their thing while being killed by some pros around, lot of kills from newbie doesn't count to the PKers but it's bothering the newbie. i do that but one kill i'll leave them alone

So here's thing that will protect New Players from taking damages for 24 hours with the exception of [B]Crabs/Angry Noobs and other damaging NPCs.

They can use weapons but also can't do damage to others, there will be a text appears at bottom of the screen that tells them they have PvP Protection so they can't deal any damage, for that they will be unbothered from getting used to the game.

but there will be something you can grab, do or command to disable the PvP protection for players who have already played the game before.

They can enter Multiplex and Spar Complex but cannot join Queues, not allowed to enter buildings that involves PvP such as bases, this thing could be abused. I believe we had pvp protection on era playerworlds, so why not in iEra too?

A small indicator that will tell other players be like
    Nah dawg, you can't attack this noob

Sounds good actually