Thread: Question regarding Uploads

Question regarding Uploads

Are uploads being automatically accepted/denied now? I'm not flaming or throwing shade or anything of the sort at all, respect to most of the PR's that do their job. But I've been making head uploads for around 6 years now, i know all the upload rules and how to properly make a head. Yet my head keeps getting denied. Yesterday it was denied multiple times for transparency which i checked and there was no true black/white or messed up shades which can turn invisible, and setting/unsetting transparency didn't change anything. And now today the same head is being denied multiple times for "the Frames are in the wrong positions", no, no they're not. Not even close to being wrong. Like i said I'm not throwing shade but is it a bot denying my heads? I just can't fathom an admin looking at hundreds of heads a day and not knowing basics101 of head uploads. If it really is admins doing this, do you think we could get them some training on head uploads, how they need to be structured, common issues, what is and isn't allowed, how to properly use the upload tool to accept and deny, ect? Because at the moment i can wholeheartedly promise you that if this isn't a bot denying them, then there are admins that have no training in the upload department whatsoever and it's just awful. The higherups should strive to make the game better, and I'm sure they do, and a great place to start is making sure these admins know a thing or two about basic upload layout. Thanks.

If a head is labelled as frames in wrong positions just adjust your entire graphic by moving it downwards by 2-3 pixels it doesn't necessarily mean that your placed them in different directions. You can't see it from your end but if it were to be accepted some pixels from other frames will mistakingly appear on other views. For transparency issues you could've probably missed adjusting some pixels and we see all of those.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

You could pm an admin and ask them if there's something wrong beforehand and then upload for them to see. They can tell you what's up with it afterwards, I sometimes get my uploads checked with this method if my heads get denied.
    Other than that though, I just use simple applications like Photoshop with the magic wand tool at 1 tolerance to see any pixels that are semi transparent and hiding, and then I overlay my head over a head template to fix positioning if needed.

Any tools like MS Paint with the Paint Bucket tool or to paste the head template under can also suffice.
    Here's a head template just incase you can't find any.
    headtemplate.png

NOTE: Pure black and white pixels will be completely transparent when uploaded to Graal.
    Last edited by x7xixi; 07-01-2021 at 04:07 AM.