Thread: unable to play graalera and others?

unable to play graalera and others?

hello, when i try to play graalera on facebook (along the other games) it just shows the background. when i try to play the game from the official site, just shows a grey screen. please help, i have been playing this game for 5 (or 6?) years, and havent played one year since.

I found and tried using this website : https://facebookapp.skyriderplay.com/ and it works for me, It's called facebookapp but im hoping it's different to yours, if it is, then you could try this out? Honestly I just play on the app so I am not too sure about this. Or maybe try clearing your history, cookies and cache and see what happens.

Let me know if it still does not work, so then I can relay this to someone more knowledgeable about this !

i used that website and it redirects me to the usual era and classic game: but i found out, that if i wait long enough, the game loads. this seems to be a problem with facebook, where i cannot log on and it shows the background.

- - - Updated - - -

one more thing is, it doesn't let me play on my facebook account (by what i mean, playing on my facebook player account) bravo. at least i can log in of two of my backup accounts, although, sadly, they don't have as much unique items that i have on the facebook account.

I'm not sure how your account works ,but if you log on the website i sent you above with the same email, it should work right? I have not heard any players having some problems with the facebook website so there could be something wrong on your end.