Thread: Anyone From/Remember PC era before mobile existed? (2005+) ( nostalgic pics included)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Anyone From/Remember PC era before mobile existed? (2005+) ( nostalgic pics included)

WASSUP GRAAL ITS YA BOY JMAN (K_KILLAR) ALSO PLAYED ON MY BROTHERS ACC ZERO_YUY (ZODIAC)

REAL GRAAL OGS STAND UP!!

i logged on pc era few days ago and saw like 10 players i was so sad and forgot about mobile so i just started imobile a week ago LONG LIVE GRAAAL!!

MOST OF THESE ARE "NEWER OLD" ERA PICS (POST 2009+)

anyway im gonna post some back in the day graal pics before i whipe my computer clean of all these gems feel free to request a " what did this look like" picture

Era 2009 concert

Old jail level

Old Gun shop

Gun point drop event

2008 ERA ADVERTISEMENT VIDEO ( TROLLING)

2010 unstick me

One of the admins offices who hated my guts (imagine getting called to the principals office on graal)

Event coin shop

OG gang events

Death by firing squad (OLD BH BASE)

The staff in the process of changing the start up level for the 5th time in one year

Gun point business meeting

Back when gangs were more exclusive and ruthless, if we wanted you dead , you die..any where... multiple times.... until you log off.

Business Auction

In a huge move to try and balance eras economy chris vimes released alot of rare and expensive guns in stores

Updated Jail a few years later

outerspace swag
    Last edited by Jman; 07-18-2021 at 07:10 PM.