Thread: Anyone From/Remember PC era before mobile existed? (2005+) ( nostalgic pics included)

Anyone From/Remember PC era before mobile existed? (2005+) ( nostalgic pics included)

WASSUP GRAAL ITS YA BOY JMAN (K_KILLAR) ALSO PLAYED ON MY BROTHERS ACC ZERO_YUY (ZODIAC)

REAL GRAAL OGS STAND UP!!

i logged on pc era few days ago and saw like 10 players i was so sad and forgot about mobile so i just started imobile a week ago LONG LIVE GRAAAL!!

MOST OF THESE ARE "NEWER OLD" ERA PICS (POST 2009+)

anyway im gonna post some back in the day graal pics before i whipe my computer clean of all these gems feel free to request a " what did this look like" picture

Era 2009 concert

Old jail level

Old Gun shop

Gun point drop event

2008 ERA ADVERTISEMENT VIDEO ( TROLLING)

2010 unstick me

One of the admins offices who hated my guts (imagine getting called to the principals office on graal)

Event coin shop

OG gang events

Death by firing squad (OLD BH BASE)

The staff in the process of changing the start up level for the 5th time in one year

Gun point business meeting

Back when gangs were more exclusive and ruthless, if we wanted you dead , you die..any where... multiple times.... until you log off.

Business Auction

In a huge move to try and balance eras economy chris vimes released alot of rare and expensive guns in stores

Updated Jail a few years later

outerspace swag
    Last edited by Jman; 07-18-2021 at 07:10 PM.

That looked like so much fun

Cool pics, you should hop on to Era PC, it's still a small but loyal community that has active events, rewarding pk and jobs. At 80-100 player peaks gang events are dope

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Quote Originally Posted by Greeze View Post
    Cool pics, you should hop on to Era PC, it's still a small but loyal community that has active events, rewarding pk and jobs. At 80-100 player peaks gang events are dope
    you talking about client right? my main accoutn is banned permanently and also the player count never reaches over 30 i hop on from time to time but mobile is just were its at now even thought its a mess and the "loyal community" that plays now are all players with graal45345345 acounts (noobs ) and came from mobile era nobody from post 2014 gets on

nice pics those bring me back havent logged on in a while
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

damn..the nostalgia that these pics gave me
    i remember playing back on playerworlds era back when tim_rocks! was manager. i was hella inactive but i usually came on to practice playing some music piece that i got off of a forum for specifically graal instruments

kinda bummed that they revamped the map for pc era tho, i used to heavily fw the old era style and logging on era pc was a trip back to 2010
    tbh..i don't even have a damn clue how 9 year old me even came across playerworlds back in 2012, im glad that i spent some time on there anyways since i did have some good memories on there

Ooo - nice to see some more PC natives still around
    Tune in for live streaming action from gang bases, events, and other iEra activities, with commentary!

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post
    Ooo - nice to see some more PC natives still around
    Long time no see!

Quote Originally Posted by Junz View Post
    Long time no see!
    Hey pal!

Yeah - I’ve been getting online lately haha. Great to see you still around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tune in for live streaming action from gang bases, events, and other iEra activities, with commentary!

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post
    Hey pal!

Yeah - I’ve been getting online lately haha. Great to see you still around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh nice, I'll definitely try to catch you online sometime then haha.
    I hope you've been well!