Thread: Which gun should I buy?

Handgun Dual Which gun should I buy?

Hey guys I was thinking if I could get some suggestions on which gun should I buy and why? If you have any suggestions then please let me know. I have the budget of 200k and am wondering If I should buy Mini or bar or other cool and cheap weapon and save up some money. I would really appreciate it if you could take some time to me to give some suggestions. TY

If you already have 200k, get the BAR. It's the best Gralat rifle in the game, is a 4-shot kill at full health, has good spar stats even post-balance.
    Mini is situational but can definitely farm free pks without trying too hard. Great for forts but you get outclassed by Chem any day of the week.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

It also depends on what you do mostly on era.

Do you often spar, base, pk, plasma?

I would say if you are looking for a gun to pk or base, bar is very good.

If you want to spar, well i don't have these guns, but I've heard that metalstorm or ghost m4 is pretty good.

It's really up to you ! I'm sure whatever gun you get that is popular, you'll be able to make the most out of it! Because if i recall, there are soo many gralat guns across era (Especially in Aimpoint) that i don't hear much people talking about, so I'm assuming they're not as good hahahaha.

It depends on how you are at movement/shooting.

Everyone has a gun at every different price range that fits them like a glove like Minigun being suited to players that like to spam fire, or players with the M4 that like to be techy with their movement and shooting. (If you get PBP though.. then your just a turd)

for basing: bar
    for sparring: bar
    for pking: bar/mini
    I read.. that’s it

Thx Imma go for Bar ig...
    --------------------------------
    | YOUTUBE: AsianPog |
    --------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by WrenYT View Post
    Thx Imma go for Bar ig...
    Bar is an overall great weapon, the mini is stronger/weaker in other areas. Apples to oranges depending on your use.
    Last edited by idlE9; 10-13-2021 at 01:47 AM. Reason: Fun to weapon, typo
    Do or do not; there is no try