Thread: Old Accounts

Old Accounts

I feel a big problem right now is original players getting their accounts back… You can email them 1000+ times and they will never get back to you. I had my old email deleted so now because of the dumb verification process, I can’t naturally get my account back. Enough said.
    nothing much here

Related to Players
    Try messaging actual admins in game. Ten times out of ten, you're not going to get a response from Toonslab; if you do it'll be three months out just to say "no, we can't do that."

If you can get a message forwarded to someone with access to the account database, you might be able to get your email changed and/or restore your account. Good luck though, boss.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    Try messaging actual admins in game. Ten times out of ten, you're not going to get a response from Toonslab; if you do it'll be three months out just to say "no, we can't do that."

If you can get a message forwarded to someone with access to the account database, you might be able to get your email changed and/or restore your account. Good luck though, boss.
    In order to do that, you would have to be friends with some high admins. Otherwise, there is no point in even trying since they will either just ignore you or tell you to contact Toonslab
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by DTL View Post
    In order to do that, you would have to be friends with some high admins. Otherwise, there is no point in even trying since they will either just ignore you or tell you to contact Toonslab
    When I did this in an attempt to change the email to my current account — the admin in question asked me for my email, age of my account and reason why I'd want to change it — then they came back 20 minutes later with an answer. You shouldn't need to be friends with an admin to get a better response compared to Toonslab.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

You could try contacting the official GraalOnline support ([email protected]) instead of support.toonslab for account problems in full detail.
    I was told that you also had to add a support.toonslab ticket number along with the e-mail towards support@graalonline so try that aswell!

They will either give you a reason for why your account was deleted or ask for more information to reinstate your account.

Hm for me its been years, i once lost my old old account by logging in on a new phone and my english was never that great especially back then so it said transfair the noob character on the email or the email character on the noob character. Basically both options were transfair so i pressed that and it replaced my email character with a brand new one. I tried the toonslab support in 2018 a lot but it went nowhere they dont seem to even speak english or they send random troll text prefixes. Admins in-game said to go to the support page since its not their role to manage accounts.

(I dont know if there is still hope in getting access to an account that has ben lost and maybe deleted 4 years ago but would be amazing)

Quote Originally Posted by Monky View Post
    Hm for me its been years, i once lost my old old account by logging in on a new phone and my english was never that great especially back then so it said transfair the noob character on the email or the email character on the noob character. Basically both options were transfair so i pressed that and it replaced my email character with a brand new one. I tried the toonslab support in 2018 a lot but it went nowhere they dont seem to even speak english or they send random troll text prefixes. Admins in-game said to go to the support page since its not their role to manage accounts.

(I dont know if there is still hope in getting access to an account that has ben lost and maybe deleted 4 years ago but would be amazing)
    The transfer option only works for un-identified accounts transferring to an e-mail, so it sounds like you stored your un-identified account onto an e-mail/identified account. You shouldn't have lost your account unless you've transferred to a completely random e-mail account you don't have the access to.

Well i transfaired the newbie un-identified character to the email weher i already had an character identified on. So it erased my identified account and replaced it with the newbie account which was then identified with that email.

I logged on that account years after and found pms in the history of old friends but on the newbie account pm history. (So it legit just replaced all i had on the email but didnt clean the pm history from the old account)

Quote Originally Posted by Monky View Post
    Well i transfaired the newbie un-identified character to the email weher i already had an character identified on. So it erased my identified account and replaced it with the newbie account which was then identified with that email.

I logged on that account years after and found pms in the history of old friends but on the newbie account pm history. (So it legit just replaced all i had on the email but didnt clean the pm history from the old account)
    The transfer system only brings items from un-identified accounts over to already identified accounts. You shouldn't have lost any of your items as they are all placed on the identified account..assuming you haven't transferred to a completely random e-mail.

Nah, sorry but then their system didnt work it erased my full identified account and replaced it with that newbie account.