Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What to do if Admin is against you?

Exclamation What to do if Admin is against you?

Yesterday i was peacefully afk at start doing nothing. Stalkers (a whole group) from "Devour" Came for me and started pubicly harrassing me for no reason, they were getting gagged, after some mins (for no reason) i got gagged 3 times without saying ANYTHING bad while stalkers (A WHOLE GROUP) keeping harrassing me.

Gagging was not enough.. I was also dragging around there.. I was unable to deff myself from this nonsense.. ://

Sadly i didnt get the chance to record, but ill stream and let ya know here guys.
    (spiritouspond.tv)

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqBNk_SR2aWCwEhliPNZMcrbNDvL
    NO COMMENTS....

(I hope i dont get banned for this info. xD)

I dont think this fatcs from an ADMIN is normal.

Anyone know why or what can i do to def myself from admin abuse??

admin isnt against you.. he/she just doesnt gag correctly. Ive seen multiple people getting 15 min gags for saying "your a$$" or "get good". Imo the admins their hiring are just-...
    just leave the area if this happeneds again
    I read.. that’s it

If you ended up getting warned wrongfully, you can dispute the warning (get the warning removed) at the support system. If it was only a gag then you shouldn't worry ^^

Did the admin gag everyone else at the same time when you were gagged? If that's what happened, then I would assume that they simply wanted to defuse the situation, so they just gagged everyone in that area that were pming?

Also when you are in that kind of situation, try to report these players so PR's can be notified and help you out.

Check out his body cam footage
    Tune in for live streaming action from gang bases, events, and other iEra activities, with commentary!

Check Link, theres 3 stalkers harrassing me and they did not get gagged, lmao.

Other hand,

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqBNk_SR2aWCwF9EAIpv9tlA55J3
    Today i just got banned, and admin did not gave a Reason.. Is that possible?? The fact that they can ban without justify Ban Reason?? .----.
    Last edited by SPIRITOUSPOND; 12-28-2021 at 02:07 AM. Reason: Evidence Link

Quote Originally Posted by SPIRITOUSPOND View Post
    Today i just got banned, and admin did not gave a Reason.. Is that possible?? The fact that they can ban without justify Ban Reason?? .----.
    Yea it is. Welcome to the new age of graal era. Staff have the ability to give a reason for bans but decide not to do so. If you participate in wars you also have a chance of getting mass reported and hence eventually banned. If I was you I wouldn’t bother making any tickets to support unless you want a response in 6months to 1 year which basically states that they (being the overlords of graal) haven’t made any mistakes in their judgement.

Thats really toxic..
    Admins are the most Reason why theyre leaving Era.

And yeh, support seems to not helping anymore, they haven't answer old ticket about certain Era-related question for months, Soo...

so theres nothing i can do?
    (As long as we know admins are useless at this point.)

- - - Updated - - -

Heres an interesting video about Admins Power Abuse.

https://youtu.be/x1OREKm2wyI
    Last edited by Zysoss; 01-04-2022 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Removed toxic comment

Quote Originally Posted by SPIRITOUSPOND View Post
    Thats really toxic..
    Admins are the most Reason why theyre leaving Era.

And yeh, support seems to not helping anymore, they haven't answer old ticket about certain Era-related question for months, Soo...

so theres nothing i can do?
    (As long as we know admins are useless at this point.)

- - - Updated - - -

Heres an interesting video about Admins Power Abuse.

https://youtu.be/x1OREKm2wyI

I would advise you to send another ticket to toonslab if it has been few months before the previous ticket. They are a small team going through hundreds of tickets so they might’ve missed ur ticket or will go through it so please be patient.

Alrighty.
    My acc still banned for no reason.

Im about start new one, but some of my friends told me that i can get auto-banned in the same device i got banned, is that true?

They gonna ban again if they noticed i get back in? xD
    Few of my friends wanted to give their accs to me.

Whats the safe/Best option? Start new one or Friend Acc?

And about the admin disrespect, idk what to do.
    All i can do for y'all is showing proof i got from all of them.
    (also the reason why those 3 stalkers were harrassing me + Admin, also about my ban from Laser Discord)

Sad thing i wasted $40USD in a broken game to get banned and no Support help.. I Didn't know some peps has admin rights/help to ban/gag (Remember Disgrace?) someone.. xD

Thanks y'all btw. ^~^