Thread: Is it rare if I have dropped items in my house from 2012? (Asking for my friend)

Question Is it rare if I have dropped items in my house from 2012? (Asking for my friend)

I had a shop back in 2012 and mfs glitched and grabbed all the items

yes very very rare, and you shouldn't ever public your house..probably ever..
    lets just say..other schmucks are probably gonna magic carpet their way over to those items

Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    yes LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    I had a shop back in 2012 and mfs glitched and grabbed all the items
    Quote Originally Posted by x7xixi View Post
    yes very very rare, and you shouldn't ever public your house..probably ever..
    lets just say..other schmucks are probably gonna magic carpet their way over to those items
    Wait then what should my friend do with the house... likee just unpublic it and leave it there?

Quote Originally Posted by Xaviertjw16 View Post
    Wait then what should my friend do with the house... likee just unpublic it and leave it there?
    Well if he just publics the house, chances are someones gonna wall through and take those.

It could be a little display to flex for some friends though, just be cautious of outside players.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaviertjw16 View Post
    not really. I think back in 2017 or 2018 you could build snowmans in your house and kill them during xmas and they drop the same items
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite