Thread: I’m permanently banned for being jeni but I’m not jeni

I’m permanently banned for being jeni but I’m not jeni

Ok so yo- I was in the gang XOXO, and since I was at the top people would think I was an old staff member named Jeni, so eventually I went along with it to do my own little investigative work since I got tired of telling people that, no, I am not her (and I wanted to make a video on it on my cringy old yt channel) and also because I was buddies with her when I was in elementary school (since my account has been around since 2013) and then suddenly boom she was banned for allegedly being a cougar. No staff members would verify to me that she was, and whenever she made new accounts that would get banned, I occasionally would communicate with her. While talking to her she was legit the sweetest lady ever so I was sorta like wth yk

Anyway, apparently one of the people I was talking to must’ve reported me or something so I’ve been banned for evading permanent ban because I was dumb. Anyway no I am not jeni and I would like to prove that I am not an old cougar or whatever and I am a literal teenage girl In her senior year so I can not be perma banned and maybe just get jailed for a while or something idk bro I just wanna play plasma. I had hella darts I iTuned before I was banned and I grinded my acc for too many years not to have access to it my guy (one of my family members also played on my acc for a while, but she didn’t contribute to anything she just talked to people are park. Anyway my acc was either named Ginger or Meep or Mrs V usually so HMU if you knew me lmao)

So if you’re a staff member reading this please email me so we can work this out or like add my snap (rodeoginger3) and we could like ft or whatever because bro I am not an old woman.

And yes I tried the weird graal version of customer service and no one ever got back to me so this is the only thing I could think of.

Ok staff how do u mess this up

Hope you come back soon
    Last edited by hohi416; 08-30-2021 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Nvm I don’t want to get banned for dissing toonslab And it’s incompetence