Thread: iFiler's Kryptonite

Lightbulb iFiler's Kryptonite

iFiling has been a big issue in this game pretty much ever since its release.
    I still remember the video tutorials on how to get the iFile app through Cydia.
    Its extremely easy to iFile people now but one weakness for all iFilers however is one setting.
    Cache Files which is in the General settings.

It would be game-changing to add a feature to have Cache Files disabled for some certain files.
    All it'd have to take is to modify the Save Cache script a tiny bit to exclude saving files under "era_player_custom_graalYOURID" and them bam, the iFilers are all gone.

@developers does this work?

Doubt it works like that. Androids still save the files in png or jpg formats which could still be found in game files using any file checker.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    Doubt it works like that. Androids still save the files in png or jpg formats which could still be found in game files using any file checker.
    I've run some tests and have confirmed that Graal does NOT save personal customs with Save Cache disabled.
    Developers could also experiment with this and see that my theory is true. (That is, if they aren't playing straight from Playerworlds which downloads files by default)
    The files that are downloaded into the folder with Save Cache disabled, are only files like: tiles, ganis and fonts..

Some files however, are embedded into the apk. So stuff like: old emoticons, default head pages (head pages 1 and 2), default ganis (walk, idle), maybe some default images used around the map, and the default iEra sountrack.
    So if they had a way to change saving files on this game, then it would be possible to stop iFilers.

I'm not sure how to deal with the files that have ALREADY been downloaded into the folders, so this is a fix for ONLY the NEWER files that are downloaded.