Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Graphics Competition - Halloween Hat/Gas Mask! - 3EC Reward

Manager

Event Coin Graphics Competition - Halloween Hat/Gas Mask! - 3EC Reward

Hey Everyone,

For the upcoming Halloween Shop, we will be hosting a player-made hat competition!

To participate, simply make a Halloween themed (either png, gif, or mng) and take note of the following rules:

1. The hat cannot be a stolen graphic, or an edit (the hat must be made completely from scratch, with no exceptions).
    2. The final hat file size must be less than 250kb.
    3. Stay on theme, ensure the hat is somehow related to the 'Halloween theme.

Note: Ignoring any of the above rules will result in a permanent ban from all future competitions.

Submitting your hat

Once your hat is complete, send an email titled 'Halloween Player Hat Submission' and send the file to [email protected].

Be sure to include your graalid in the email, otherwise we will not be able to reward you!

(You can find this in the in-game feedback menu, identify -> feedback -> deviceid)

Make sure to focus on quality over quantity, you can submit more than one hat, however only the best quality hats will be selected.
    (e.g. no recolours)

Rewards

If you are chosen as one of the winners, you will get your hat for free, as well as 3ec.

Future Competitions

We'll be hosting a lot more competitions going forward (graphics competitions, and more), and most large holiday shops in future will have a player-made section.

Stay tuned for more info!

Deadline

15th of October 2021 (end of day) - any submissions after this date will be ignored.

Higher Chance of Approval

Want a higher chance of being one of the winners of the competition?

In your email submission, include screenshots which show the process of you working on the hat. (3 to 6 at different stages of creation will suffice)
    Last edited by Junz; 09-24-2021 at 10:22 AM.

Question: How much hats can you submit for this contest? Unlimited?
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school

Manager
    Correct. But focus on quality > quantity.

Quote Originally Posted by Junz View Post

To participate, simply make a Halloween themed (either png, gif, or png) and take note of the following rules:
    Mng? Also what is Mng lol

Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    Mng? Also what is Mng lol
    .mng is a file format that supports transparency in animations, therefore any animation that includes transparent pixels (ex. transparent particles outside of a hat or a transparent visor) should be saved/exported as a .mng file rather than .gif (which doesn't support transparency and converts them into solid colors or eliminates them as a whole).

How would this work if I work with a friend of mine on the same hat? is that allowed? if so would only one person get the rewards?

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by StormyVoltz View Post
    How would this work if I work with a friend of mine on the same hat? is that allowed? if so would only one person get the rewards?
    Only the player who submit the gfx will get the rewards.

Someone make a cool hat plz that has nice animation like those gang hats

Where can we get hat template

I have 3 questions 1) is it mandatory to place a signature at the bottom right? 2) the files (.gif) must have an extra size or the same size as it says in the post? 3) can I add flames to the eyes of my hat?

Enviado desde mi Redmi 7A mediante Tapatalk