There's nothing more to say about this being great. I had Whitehead as my number. 5 safety on the market Whitehead Madden 23 coins is a steal for this price.Reed was ranked third in Madden NFL 23 for solo tackles last season . will be a formidable net on top order to put Jets in a position to put Jets in a winning position. Only hesitation I have is this seems to be a bit more than what the Jets needed to pay.

Finding the most secure safety option in free agency is certainly not cheap but it's worth it. At 25 there's so much left to tread and Williams has played at a top level for many years.The Ravens have been severely lacking the signature, elite safety -- really since the departure of Ed Reed. Now, comparing anyone to Reed seems a bit silly But I do think Williams is a great candidate to become a differentiator. I am in love with it.

Let's get this straight If you're the least successful team in Madden NFL 23 you'll need to spend a lot of money to get the best free agents. Think of this as a trash fire tax. Christian Kirk is a really good wide receiver who could become great however, oh my god there are a lot of teams likely to be scathing about Jacksonville because they have destroyed his position in the WR market.

Imagine how angry Green Bay must be now when they need to convince Davante Adams to sign an extension of his contract now Christian Kirk is getting $17M an year?Kirk is a top-notch receiver who fits into a specific offensive mould. I'm convinced he can become an impact player and also allow Trevor Lawrence a weapon.

The devil's in the details on this one. We'll need to know how much will be guaranteed and how performance escalators look however this is an enormous deal.Reddick has had a fantastic previous two seasons, but this is a whole lot of money. It's not clear what Reddick can fulfill the duties of a top single pass rusher, however, this is a huge amount of amount.

On one hand, I'm a fan of the talent however I find it odd to see the Eagles spend big money on a pass-rusher when they've got three first round draft picks with incredible depth at the position. This seems like a poor allocation of resources , unless there's more to this.Tomlinson was one of the best offensive linemen of this group His departure would be significant for the 49ers. It was unlikely San Francisco could keep Tomlinson due to cost as well as this is an acceptable price from top to bottom.

Tomlinson will bring protection and much-needed leadership to Jets offensive line And I hope Zach Wilson can show something when he gets more time in a pocket.It's buy madden nfl 23 coins amazing that Seattle took its greatest and worst choice in safety in a row. Even as bad as Jamal Adams has been for his investment, Diggs has been equally impressive.