Thread: My shop: Still not added?

Exclamation My shop: Still not added?

Hello, MLG here

This has been a two yearly tradition of me to join the forums and talk about the process of my shop that is supposed to get into Arte.
    UPDATE: The level is completely done, the items are all done, the bugs in my design are done, the only thing left is the scripting. This has been the update for the past year now. It hasn't changed since.

In my opinion, I think it only takes a week or two to complete the shop.

I made this points to remind every admin and interested player that this is happening and should be solved.

Greetings MLG
    MLG-car.png
    potted plant.png
    era_MLG-fountain-2.gif
    MicheLanGelo
    DREAM IT BIG, MAKE IT BIG

sunflower/chillipepper/spring trashpicks/spring hats/leaf car/... i hope that i can expand this list.
    http://www.mlg-gfx.weebly.com

Do you have any hats?
    Also those images are so amazing hope you get ur shop soon

You could try contacting Rima, Vera, and maybe Jeff. I believe they are generally overseeing Arte shops so they could provide you further help if you're having a hard time contacting them I could forward your issue just explain it in detail in my messages.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

It still hasn't been forgotten or anything, just letting you know. We just don't have the resources atm to complete it, (Specially since work has doubled in the past couple of months) hence why Arte has been closed up for some time to avoid these type of issues- we know it is an issue and have been trying to resolve it for some time. No need to make a thread on it, just contact me on discord. Rima Wasabi#8005.