Thread: Graal Era online 3D

Graal Era online 3D

Hi people,

I saw a weird video that showed graal Era in 3D I wanted to know if it’s real or fake.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iT1OR2EKHb4

Nah that’s too good for graal staff

One step closer to the next Second Life

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

I would like to add to this forum. I don’t want to sound like that guy who says graal era is dieing, but I feel many people are moving on to other games or activities. I know admin are tryin their best to make the game more entertaining for example when authentic auction are hosted half of the old player return and that’s if they find out when the auction being hosted. Plasma and laser tag is fun too dot forget about that.I was thinking to myself the other day if growtopia was sold to Ubisoft what if era was sold to a game company like that hear me out I’m not saying they should, but what would graal be like a 3D graal for console idk so many possibilities, or will it be the same 2d graal. I just hope if toonslab ever decides to sell graal they better be controlling some strings because games that are pay to win are not fun.
    Last edited by oshy; 12-04-2021 at 08:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oshy View Post
    I would like to add to this forum. I don’t want to sound like that guy who says graal era is dieing, but I feel many people are moving on to other games or activities. I know admin are tryin their best to make the game more entertaining for example when authentic auction are hosted half of the old player return and that’s if they find out when the auction being hosted. Plasma and laser tag is fun too dot forget about that.I was thinking to myself the other day if growtopia was sold to Ubisoft what if era was sold to a game company like that hear me out I’m not saying they should, but what would graal be like a 3D graal for console idk so many possibilities, or will it be the same 2d graal. I just hope if toonslab ever decides to sell graal they better be controlling some strings because games that are pay to win are not fun.
    Nothing new here. Game's been declining steadily for as long as I can remember. There's still players, and people still join the game from hearing about it from friends and family, this game is probably not going to expand.

I remember the 3D era image that was posted a couple years ago. Probably an ambitious project that got scrapped by the company, much like the countryside addition and the start park vault.

I say, don't worry about it. The game's got a few good years left in it. Enjoy it while it lasts

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar