Thread: Toggling Godmodes in Mpx and Complex

Newcomer

Exclamation Toggling Godmodes in Mpx and Complex

The toggling Godmodes are becoming very popular in mpx and complex. It's not fair for those people who want to have a good and completely honest game grind. Admins should patch this application because it's ruining the game and all the people who like sparring. Also, I just want to report an admin who was obviously being biased because SHE'S not doing anything against these people who toggle just because they're her friends. She likes to gag people who are accusing her friends of toggle and trash-talking them. I know it's just right to gag but what about her friends? She's not gagging them and she just let them continue to trash-talk us while we are gagged. SHES AN ASIAN PR by the way. I hope you resolve this issue and quickly investigate this toggling application. My discord is Miguelski#2541, I have a recording video of this Admin's friend abusing Godmode. Yet, she doesn't do anything.

(UPDATE:)
    I reinstall the apk file of the toggle application (it's very similar to the graal era app, it's basically graal era with script of on/off godmode, remove trees, self drag, walk through walls, etc. the creators of the hack really did a good job because you won't be able to screenshot the game due to "security policy"). If admins want to use this file to patch it, you can pm me directly through my Discord.

Disclaimer:
    I'm NOT using this application even I reinstalled it. I just want this to be patched so no one will be able to use this again.
    Last edited by Miguel2004; 11-10-2021 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Added more information about the toggle file

Closing thread as requested ! Also next time I can just move your thread into the right section instead of you remaking another one.