Thread: Toggling Issues with Hackers in Mpx and Complex

Newcomer

Exclamation Toggling Issues with Hackers in Mpx and Complex

To those who don't know toggling/toggle, It's just basically turning your certain scripts or hacks on/off. The toggling Godmodes are becoming very popular in mpx and complex. It's not fair for those people who want to have a good and completely honest game grind. Admins should patch this application because it's ruining the game and all the people who like sparring. Also, I just want to report an admin who was obviously being biased because SHE'S not doing anything against these people who toggle just because they're her friends. She likes to gag people who are accusing her friends of toggle and trash-talking them. I know it's just right to gag but what about her friends? She's not gagging them and she just let them continue to trash-talk us while we are gagged. SHES AN ASIAN PR by the way. I hope you resolve this issue and quickly investigate this toggling application. My discord is Miguelski#2541, I have a recording video of this Admin's friend abusing Godmode. Yet, she doesn't do anything.

(UPDATE:)
    I reinstall the apk file of the toggle application (it's very similar to the graal era app, it's basically graal era with script of on/off godmode, remove trees, self drag, walk through walls, etc. the creators of the hack really did a good job because you won't be able to screenshot the game due to "security policy"). If admins want to use this file to patch it, you can pm me directly through my Discord.

Disclaimer:
    I'm NOT using this application even I reinstalled it. I just want this to be patched so no one will be able to use this again.

Sorry, I think I just need to repost this again. I posted it last time in the wrong threads section. Please close my thread inside the "Ask the community".

If you have not already, I'd recommend contacting a higher up staff member about this issue on discord, or message them on era go personally ! I am not aware of this issue, however the only way I can help is just by directing you to a Senior PR or a higher ranked staff member. If you need some guidance then feel free to PM me.

Newcomer
    Yes, Thank you. This issue has been dealt with a while ago with Higher Prs. You can now close this thread ^_^ thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Miguel2004 View Post
    Yes, Thank you. This issue has been dealt with a while ago with Higher Prs. You can now close this thread ^_^ thanks!
    Np always happy to help peasant players

Good to hear that the issue has been resolved. Closing thread as requested.

^^^ wow imaginary