Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Christmas Presents 2021

You can use the g4g system abit of a hassle though if youre doing bulk gifts. I suggest find a friend to do it with gift scamming is illegal anyways.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Hi,

Are event coins randomised still or done with an ID? For example if you buy presents on or after Christmas Day, (so they don’t have a ID given to them), is there a chance you can still get ECs in them?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaez View Post
    Hi,

Are event coins randomised still or done with an ID? For example if you buy presents on or after Christmas Day, (so they don’t have a ID given to them), is there a chance you can still get ECs in them?
    Last year I still got ecs from gifts after Christmas was over/ presents were able to be opened.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaez View Post
    Hi,

Rare/ultra items are randomized and limited so if you buy gifts after 6 am at Christmas day you won’t get the limited items BUT you can still get ecs and other unlimited items

I really hope that people won't actually be surprised why people who stole their mom's credit card got so many ec items after xmas is over. Imagine making an ingame currency that isn't pay2win and can only be earned by grinding just to remove that whole grinding factor and make it pay2win again. There was a reason for limiting the number of gifts a person could obtain. But I guess if the game is dying anyways you might aswell milk out as much money as you can before completely killing it.
    I wouldn't be surprised if in a few months you could buy like a 20x Plasma coins boost for 10k gralats that lasts an hour + releasing op auction items to itune for.
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

Soldier
    Graal era isn't dying. You just haven't moved on to apex legends is the problem. Give your account to your 13 year old brother and move on if you really think era is dying so bad

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DTL View Post
    I really hope that people won't actually be surprised why people who stole their mom's credit card got so many ec items after xmas is over. Imagine making an ingame currency that isn't pay2win and can only be earned by grinding just to remove that whole grinding factor and make it pay2win again. There was a reason for limiting the number of gifts a person could obtain. But I guess if the game is dying anyways you might aswell milk out as much money as you can before completely killing it.
    I wouldn't be surprised if in a few months you could buy like a 20x Plasma coins boost for 10k gralats that lasts an hour + releasing op auction items to itune for.
    Graal era isn't dying. You just haven't moved on to apex legends is the problem. Give your account to your 13 year old brother and move on if you really think era is dying so bad

Well, in 2015-2017 around xmas there were at least 3-4k people online, usually 3k. Last time I checked on my alt account, only 800 people were online during xmas season.
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

Yep, let’s start with the most obvious benefit of personalised gifts. By customising your gift with a name, nickname, birthday, or even just an inside joke, it’s instantly unique. You know that there won’t be that awkward moment when they unwrap something they already own. Or worse, open two gifts that are the same.