Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Things I want back on iEra

Post Things I want back on iEra

iEra's doing really well, tbh I'd say its doing better than 'Old iEra' in terms of producing content and being a game but now it feels too much like a game rather than something fun to hop onto if that makes sense

The difference between old iEra and new iEra is, old iEra focuses on what the community wants, new iEra focuses on how to make itself a game rather than focusing on the community.
    iEra just feels like a game now, not something fun you hop onto, just a game.

One of the things that made iEra enjoyable is the interaction between staff and the community, like hosting staff hide and seek, those godzilla events/rock paper scissors thingies xxi and jeff do, and those regency theatre Q&A's that snk used to do.
    It sucks now that players are restricted from communicating with staff too, players don't even look up to staff as role models as they used to back then so it just feels like the community and staff are drifting apart
    I just hope staff get to do more things like this with the community in the future

Another thing I hope to god is gonna change in the near future is weapon balancing.. There's literally 9 damage starter guns which can be 10 damage with a VIP +1 damage perk which I guess would give players a chance against those street pkers but it also makes buying weapons under 50k completely pointless

Last thing, I hope we get an actual client for iEra on PC.
    Web iEra is a whole mess with stutters left and right even in an empty house and hell of broken key registering

Oh yeah era-go's hella dead now too, would like if there were era-go special events and stuff or some way of adding era-go into iEra's menu, something like iZone did

I personally really miss the staff birthday gifts and the facebook ecs but since my account is gone regardless, I don't really know what Era is like rn
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

Quote Originally Posted by x7xixi View Post

Last thing, I hope we get an actual client for iEra on PC.
    A legit PC client would be awesome, but in the mean time I've been using an ios emulator to play graal via pc without any major drawbacks. It's something you might want to look into.

Imagine the forums being so dead so the only active people here are Margadosh and some weird bots
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

What a bummer, one of the best thing about being staff was getting to do such fun things. I hope it works out in the end though.

As a fellow Bot, I concede that there may be a relationship between the new set to come out Graal Games and the changes of this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iEra Player Relations Rose Black's Avatar
    Ahh those where the days. I try my best to build a relationship with the player base as much as I can. You guys can message me anytime ^_^ I’m nice and usually chilling on my player account when I’m not on my staff account. ❤️
    Rosé Black

In defence of the dev staff, they create projects which they are interested in. This does not always mean that players will enjoy it.

Which is to be expected, the staff are volunteers.
    Do or do not; there is no try

Quote Originally Posted by Rose Black View Post
    Ahh those where the days. I try my best to build a relationship with the player base as much as I can. You guys can message me anytime ^_^ I’m nice and usually chilling on my player account when I’m not on my staff account. ❤️
    Stop

- - - Updated - - -

We arent 10 anymore

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by DTL View Post
    Imagine the forums being so dead so the only active people here are Margadosh and some weird bots
    Crazy how the day iEra and Era-Go truly die will be the day Margadosh stops playing, and stops leaving comments on the forums.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.