iEra's doing really well, tbh I'd say its doing better than 'Old iEra' in terms of producing content and being a game but now it feels too much like a game rather than something fun to hop onto if that makes sense

The difference between old iEra and new iEra is, old iEra focuses on what the community wants, new iEra focuses on how to make itself a game rather than focusing on the community.
iEra just feels like a game now, not something fun you hop onto, just a game.

One of the things that made iEra enjoyable is the interaction between staff and the community, like hosting staff hide and seek, those godzilla events/rock paper scissors thingies xxi and jeff do, and those regency theatre Q&A's that snk used to do.
It sucks now that players are restricted from communicating with staff too, players don't even look up to staff as role models as they used to back then so it just feels like the community and staff are drifting apart
I just hope staff get to do more things like this with the community in the future

Another thing I hope to god is gonna change in the near future is weapon balancing.. There's literally 9 damage starter guns which can be 10 damage with a VIP +1 damage perk which I guess would give players a chance against those street pkers but it also makes buying weapons under 50k completely pointless

Last thing, I hope we get an actual client for iEra on PC.
Web iEra is a whole mess with stutters left and right even in an empty house and hell of broken key registering

Oh yeah era-go's hella dead now too, would like if there were era-go special events and stuff or some way of adding era-go into iEra's menu, something like iZone did