Thread: Anniversary BAR Skin

Anniversary BAR Skin

Wanted to buy the Anniversary BAR Skin so I could use it once I purchase a BAR in a couple weeks. Unfortunately, it requires a BAR to purchase. I won't be able to save enough in 48 hours for the gun so I can get the skin, and I don't want to spend real money to get BAR. What should I do?

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

You should keep finding hats that look similar to certain charackters so that one day you will be rewarded by a staff member with enough gralats to buy the gun you want. Or you can just steal your mom's credit card like everyone else. The choice is yours
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

Quote Originally Posted by DTL View Post
    You should keep finding hats that look similar to certain charackters so that one day you will be rewarded by a staff member with enough gralats to buy the gun you want. Or you can just steal your mom's credit card like everyone else. The choice is yours
    Don't hold that over my head. Your focus on what I said a few days ago really shows how low your bar for comedy is.

Now, do you have any real suggestions?

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

As I said, use your mom's credit card or ask your friends/random players to donate shells. If you have a rich friend you might ask him to lend you some tros which you can then use to buy sellables.
    Or just accept the fact that you probably won't get that skin this year and hope that maybe next year there will be another one
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite