Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Are the OGs still alive?

Not a well known one but I came back to play since my job has a lot of down time. Started in 2011, remember playing it on my iPod Touch 4th gen lmaooo.

I think I am an OG idk if you know me but im ally i played in 2012 I am kinda around still im going to be inactive soon so

Yeah, 2013 player here... started when I was young and am first year uni student too

iEra Player Relations Rose Black's Avatar
    I’m still alive ^_^
    Rosé Black

New phone who dis
    Do or do not; there is no try

I am alive and well.

I think I'm an OG, but I've had at least 5 different faces on Graal so my existence isn't really stuck on most of the players' minds. I've been an admin (3) times and got fired (3) times in three different accounts and scenarios LOL. It's actually my first time replying to a thread here since a few years ago.

Yes, Graal Era used to be super fun, but now it's just black and white. As we got older, I think it's our brains that evolved to enjoy other games that are better than this kind.

I really like the changes and improvements over the years, though. I think the management and Junz did a good job. There were a lot of ideas formulated from before that are now finally in the game. Anyway, I loved every moment about it because my friends were a part of it.

Sincerely,
    Krazy

PS: If you can guess at least 2 of the 3 accounts that I was able to be part of the staff team, I will give you my chainsaw! Only one guess per person. I want to donate my stuff since I don't play it anymore, but I would login one last time just to give out the prize. I'm not kidding about this, good luck!

Hint: Krazy is not one of the names.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    I think I'm an OG, but I've had at least 5 different faces on Graal so my existence isn't really stuck on most of the players' minds. I've been an admin (3) times and got fired (3) times in three different accounts and scenarios LOL. It's actually my first time replying to a thread here since a few years ago.

Yes, Graal Era used to be super fun, but now it's just black and white. As we got older, I think it's our brains that evolved to enjoy other games that are better than this kind.

I really like the changes and improvements over the years, though. I think the management and Junz did a good job. There were a lot of ideas formulated from before that are now finally in the game. Anyway, I loved every moment about it because my friends were a part of it.

Sincerely,
    Krazy

PS: If you can guess at least 2 of the 3 accounts that I was able to be part of the staff team, I will give you my chainsaw! Only one guess per person. I want to donate my stuff since I don't play it anymore, but I would login one last time just to give out the prize. I'm not kidding about this, good luck!

Hint: Krazy is not one of the names.
    Slimmy