Thread: Auctioning guns by parts

Lightbulb Auctioning guns by parts

THE CASE FOR AUCTIONING GUNS
    BY PARTS

We have commonly associated auctions with problems caused by Pay-2-Win (P2W). Some of these problems include wider inequality for the players. As a result, the player community suffers.

But what if, auctions could happen without worsening the already uneven playing grounds for the players, for everyone?

Enter auctions of supers - by parts.

I propose each super be split into parts, each of which will be auctioned at auctions.

Take for example, the Vector gun. 1 Vector Gun could be broken down into 5 parts:

1. Vector gun Muzzle
    2. Vector gun firing pin
    3. Vector gun barrel
    4. Vector gun trigger
    5. Vector gun magazine

For one to own a 1 vector gun, he/she would need to collect all 5 parts, so auctions will still introduce supers into the community - but this time, without widening the inequality gap in game.

It could also be a better way to 'price things right'. Each of these parts could be sold for 400-500k++ at auctions, so it would raise 2-3 million gralats instead of 1 million++ if the gun was sold as a whole.

Auctions can happen without doing more damage to the playing field of the game and I firmly believe the way forward for this would be auctioning supers by parts.

Please add this in game.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

The summary of this idea is like almost bringing crafting to iEra basically. Ol West and Era Legacy(Era PlayerWorlds server) already tried it and always some kind of issue(s). Not really much pay2win on iEra IN MY OPINION. For it to be really pay 2 win there would be more toxic weapons always for sale besides bar. Auctions is a chance kinda event mixed with a lot of in game currency

I do like the idea of having to collect parts of a weapon/super to complete the said item though. Would be nice if every part could do something in game besides just being a useless part until completed. Hopefully they consider your idea/concept.

No stfu