Thread: Suggestion of Ideas pt.1

Suggestion of Ideas pt.1

First Off, I demand to be recognized and /or compensated for these ideas.

With that out of the way…

1) Pure Status Effect Items and Weapons(Including Opposite Effecting items)

•This is essentially non damaging items that will introduce new tactics and controls when it comes to gameplay, particularly Gang Fights… Which by no means is exaggeration when I say Thats a big part of the community today.

•(Limiting to 1 full 25 person gang on each base adds up to 225 of the total 1.1k (Player average during the month of march)

• This could be effects similar to the new improvements of Graal Housings(Teleportation In a random Direction, Random Paces -Excluding Non playable areas.) Or it could be new gas effects Listed:
    -Shaky Grip, Adds more spread to weapon.

-Fumble, Inability to reload for a amount of time.

-Disco Fever-No need to explain this one.

-Tunnel Vision, A smaller viewing, Or darkens the screen.(Can be done similar to cave in during minings)

And thats a few of many.

•Finally It wouldnt be a bad idea to nerf the damage to 3 to 0 with these items because I find it hard to fight with a handicap and a mouth full of 7dmg bullets, not to mention if theres a bar player nearby. I find it reasonable to believe there would be plenty of trouble if the damage was removed, as would it encourage team-play…magic words right there!

In order to keep from making a essay Ill put this into parts, Each representing a idea. Ill gladly talk with anyone willing to check my idea!

If I make a mistake, Im merely begging you to give me the truth. #Mason4Admin2030

Edit:

Good day Graalians!

Signed-
    YourLoyalCritique
    Mason4FreeEc

If I make a mistake, Im merely begging you to give me the truth. #Mason4Admin2030