Thread: Suggestion Of Ideas Pt.2

Suggestion Of Ideas Pt.2

This ones about Basing!!!(See part one for my bargain about using these ideas)

-Placeable objectsAnd their Uses-

1)Placeable Turrents

•I find the idea of turrents interesting, If you place them in a base it would present a odd obstacle, this ideas already been proven to work in plasma and Laser tag, In basing I suggest giving a limited # of turrents (3 as a starting number max) to place throughout the base.(perhaps a cooldown of 30minutes once destroyed) Naturally the next idea combines with this.

2)Riot Push

•This would be an effective way to counter the walling method, plainly speaking : The amount of effects that can be stacked alongside the damage thats also stacked makes it next to impossible to enter a base.(With the 50% shield its possible to go through with a single hit worth of health left in my experiences)

•The Item itself would be placeable and push forward- blocking bullets and purposely making a passageway. I suggest a addition of causing them to bounce back while taking no damage.This would allow the pushers to take advantage of this opportunity.

-Did I mention it would do well as a purchasable commodity?!?

3)The EMP

•This would work as a catch to the turrents, an alternate way of disabling them by placing them near it and counting down like the door bomb.
    - This makes a new addition to the gas bombs as it strikes me as similar enough to pass off.

If I make a mistake, Im merely begging you to give me the truth. #Mason4Admin2030

Edit:
    Good day Graalians!

-Signed:
    YourLoyalCritique
    Mason4FreeEc

If I make a mistake, Im merely begging you to give me the truth. #Mason4Admin2030