Thread: I tried everything....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I tried everything....

So, this is the problem, i was playing era normally when i see the hour and its like 2:00 pm of the morning, i go to sleep, wake Up, open era and BOOM, "could'nt connect to game server", try again and the exact same thing, i already used my ticket on era support, but i doubt they will help me soon because i see people in these forums waiting months and even years to get helped , so what i want is the discord of one of the mods of the Game to see if they can help me (and ik its not my internet because my brother can actually play without any problem).
    I actually could enter the Game yesterday at nigth, but once i left the Game the exact same ****.

Have you tried logging onto your account using a different device? It's very strange that it only lets you log in at certain times.

If it works perfectly fine for your brother then there must be something wrong with your device right? Unless you log onto your account into your brother's device and see what will happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Zysoss View Post
    Have you tried logging onto your account using a different device? It's very strange that it only lets you log in at certain times.

If it works perfectly fine for your brother then there must be something wrong with your device right? Unless you log onto your account into your brother's device and see what will happen?
    So yes, i did exactly that and i saw that my problem is indeed my device, i still want to know why is this happening tho, my cellphone is new, so i don't think its my search history or my cache, and even if were that, i already deleted the Game cache like 3 times, also, the fact that i could play yesterday at nigth let me thinking that its some kind of unique kind of error, or idk, thanks For asnwering btw, do You have any thoughs or something that maybe could help me solve this problem?.

It certainty seems like a unique error. What kind of phone are you using? Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the game? Or perhaps using a different version of it since on apple devices there is a + version and then another version of graal era.

Quote Originally Posted by Zysoss View Post
    It certainty seems like a unique error. What kind of phone are you using? Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the game? Or perhaps using a different version of it since on apple devices there is a + version and then another version of graal era.
    I already tried deleting and installing It again like 4 times, then i thoug in install It from an app called APKpure, but this app didn't let me install anything, so i decided to calle support and Wells, here i am, i am using an Android device, and when i salud my cellphone is new, i meant i have It since 5 days.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for the grammar tho, im not a native english speaker.