Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Graal Classic Admin Disrespect

Exclamation Graal Classic Admin Disrespect

Hello,

(first of all)
    I know this is not Graal Classic forum, ill be glad if someone helps me how to access Classic discord or Knows the Classic forums.

Now..
    What Classic Admin did?
    An Admin from Classic has just banned me rn in front of so many people who were harrassing/disturbing/shamming me pubicly while i was just chilling and clearing random questions from Stalkers about my social.

And why not! Heres proof~
    https://1drv.ms/v/s!AqBNk_SR2aWCwHFamuko4ozdvBbc

Ban Reason: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqBNk_SR2aWCwG66GfdciPm24CCD
    Read that funny reason, "or misconduct (first)".. Idk what that means as y'all can see clearly how someone is shamming me pubicly about "sexualize minors", not only that guy was shamming me..

So many people: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqBNk_SR2aWCwHJAUQnBVBffFXOK
    The possible/clear reason of Admin approving my ban for no reason by the Massive UNVALIDATE Reason Reports.

I'm Sorry I didnt get the chance to record everything, i didnt know that Admin approves massive unvalidate reports against me (I know few of them calls for help to report me for no/sexual reason, just look how many they are! xD).

I also got warped with ban advice and Status Reset.
    (I only recorded my Status being reseted)

Soo.. Can someone explain this Nonsense/Harrassment from Classic community/Admin?

Ofc I will send ticket to Toonslab "Support" with the proof just to get ignored and/or tell me that "I was sexually harrassing someone". ?

My first ban (For no reason just like in Era) on Classic for being harrassed by them, thx god its only 700hrs jail.. Thx Admins for disrespect.
    (Fun fact: if TL support does not help, ill be unbanned in 700hrs anyway)

And the typical situation... No matters if I get unbanned, they will still massively reports me and stalking me until Admin bans me again for no reason.

Like i said about "What to do if Admin its against you?": What can i do???

Thanks for ur attention.
    PD: Remember, we have eyes.
    Last edited by SPIRITOUSPOND; 06-05-2022 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Picture of Many people near me before being warped/banned. The clear reason that prooves that Admin approves Mssive Reports.

Just accept the L. Who the fhck plays classic

TLDR. Classic is a snooze-fest.
    Do or do not; there is no try

1. after looking at you profile pic, I can clearly see why you got banned
    2. no-one on era go will/can help you
    3. you should contact toonslab
    4. or even better, go outside and touch some grass
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

I though I supposed to receive relevant answer/help from this "mature" forum, but seems that only memes came to post nonsense, even tho.. y'all are older members than me.. THATS SAD! XD

Anyway, about the Classic discord wont help tbh, the typical Bot Verify does not work at all.

As i said, ill get unjailed soon before Toons Late reply (with no solution).. XD

But yeh, better modderate my game consumption or just stay away from randoms/stalkers, but we know it, we can get banned (NR) no matters what.. Soo I have no comment. XD

Thx for ur fun facts DTL. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by SPIRITOUSPOND View Post
    I though I supposed to receive relevant answer/help from this "mature" forum, but seems that only memes came to post nonsense, even tho.. y'all are older members than me.. THATS SAD! XD

Anyway, about the Classic discord wont help tbh, the typical Bot Verify does not work at all.

As i said, ill get unjailed soon before Toons Late reply (with no solution).. XD

But yeh, better modderate my game consumption or just stay away from randoms/stalkers, but we know it, we can get banned (NR) no matters what.. Soo I have no comment. XD

Thx for ur fun facts DTL. ^^
    No really you’re expecting to see mature ppl on era or forums realllluuuy

I'm sure you won't miss out on anything.
    Disc-Rek#0012

Related to Players
    Hello,

(first of all)
    I know this is not Graal Classic forum, ill be glad if someone helps me how to access Classic discord or Knows the Classic forums.

Now..
    What Classic Admin did?
    An Admin from Classic has just banned me rn in front of so many people who were harrassing/disturbing/shamming me pubicly while i was just chilling and clearing random questions from Stalkers about my social.

And why not! Heres proof~
    https://1drv.ms/v/s!AqBNk_SR2aWCwHFamuko4ozdvBbc

Ban Reason: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqBNk_SR2aWCwG66GfdciPm24CCD
    Read that funny reason, "or misconduct (first)".. Idk what that means as y'all can see clearly how someone is shamming me pubicly about "sexualize minors", not only that guy was shamming me..

So many people: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqBNk_SR2aWCwHJAUQnBVBffFXOK
    The possible/clear reason of Admin approving my ban for no reason by the Massive UNVALIDATE Reason Reports.

I'm Sorry I didnt get the chance to record everything, i didnt know that Admin approves massive unvalidate reports against me (I know few of them calls for help to report me for no/sexual reason, just look how many they are! xD).

I also got warped with ban advice and Status Reset.
    (I only recorded my Status being reseted)

Soo.. Can someone explain this Nonsense/Harrassment from Classic community/Admin?

Ofc I will send ticket to Toonslab "Support" with the proof just to get ignored and/or tell me that "I was sexually harrassing someone". ?

My first ban (For no reason just like in Era) on Classic for being harrassed by them, thx god its only 700hrs jail.. Thx Admins for disrespect.
    (Fun fact: if TL support does not help, ill be unbanned in 700hrs anyway)

And the typical situation... No matters if I get unbanned, they will still massively reports me and stalking me until Admin bans me again for no reason.

Like i said about "What to do if Admin its against you?": What can i do???

Thanks for ur attention.
    PD: Remember, we have eyes.
    Classic is literally infested with creeps, predators, incels and teens who never grew out of their XXXTENTACION phase. There's like a small minority of Veterans, and people that aren't crazy.

In other words, you're not missing out on much. Judging by your last posts on here, this is also not the first issue you've had with iGraal admins. Maybe it's time to give it a rest? Perhaps pick up a sport?
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Give Break from graal? lul.. Im not that active, and again, y'all are way older here/in-game than me soo..

Heres the second ban: https://1drv.ms/v/s!AqBNk_SR2aWCwTyY2gzmm4vMTpDq

Its cause my upload, or..??
    I wont ask support/toons its clearly that they do NOTHING about this, i did wait for months and i did not even receive any news/help about the first nonsense ban from my stalkers harrassing me (this Post)..

So yeh, Admins are the toxic ones here, support wont do nothing.. No matters if I get back, they will ban for nothing.. : )

Kinda curious How they banned me at last sec to play GST today.. Clearly. XD

- - - Updated - - -

Seems like im not even allowed to play GST... XD
    If we know that they bans pro spar players sometimes.

Give Break from graal? lul.. Im not that active, and again, y'all are way older here/in-game than me soo..

Heres the second ban: https://1drv.ms/v/s!AqBNk_SR2aWCwTyY2gzmm4vMTpDq

Its cause my upload, or..??
    I wont ask support/toons its clearly that they do NOTHING about this, i did wait for months and i did not even receive any news/help about the first nonsense ban from my stalkers harrassing me (this Post)..

So yeh, Admins are the toxic ones here, support wont do nothing.. No matters if I get back, they will ban for nothing.. : )

Kinda curious How they banned me at last sec to play GST today.. Clearly. XD

- - - Updated - - -

Seems like im not even allowed to play GST... XD
    If we know that they bans pro spar players sometimes.
    "Sexual misconduct" for wearing an anthro furry body (Approved by Graal Classic server staff)
    That PR is a furry confirmed lololol

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today