iEra's upload rules have fallen into shambles ever since 2017 onwards.

Someone in the creative department needs to take a look at the upload rules and take charge, you could damn well bring a ton of players in by showing as much gfx freedom as classic does (I'm pretty sure like 80% of classic's population is there ONLY for the customization, so imagine if iEra were to be more lenient with their upload rules and allowed for more customizability)
This'd bring more players into iEra, so I don't understand why management are still opting to keep that 'keeping the theme of iEra' idea.
Also pretty dumb to keep going with that reason of 'keeping the theme of iEra' considering all of the currently released items.

The recently added rule that annoyed me was that of disallowing non-human shaped heads and realism in heads.
I can understand them denying real life pictures that are of animals/people scaled down but I've come to learn that they ALSO reject heads that are just really detailed. They should allow such if its just realistic shading, detailed, 100% pixel-artiness. Also the disallowing of non-human shaped heads is just pretty self-explanatory. Its beyond unnecessary.

There's so much more I could talk about when it comes to upload rules, but I'll leave it at those ones that are just outrageous.

What made iEra great at the start was the variety of customization that players were allowed to have and create. Really disappointed at current management for adding these rules which don't benefit the game in any way but instead remove that spice of variety iEra had.

Sure, rule out copyrighted heads. That makes complete, complete sense to me.
But I'd like to challenge iEra staff to provide 'valid' reasons for why the other rules exist.