Thread: 2022 - Halloween Graphics Competition!

Manager

Event Coin 2022 - Halloween Graphics Competition!

Hey Everyone,

For the upcoming Halloween Shop, we will be hosting a player-made hat competition!

To participate, simply make a Halloween themed (either png, gif, or mng) and take note of the following rules:

1. The hat cannot be a stolen graphic, or an edit (the hat must be made completely from scratch, with no exceptions).
    2. The final hat file size must be less than 250kb.
    3. Stay on theme, ensure the hat is somehow related to the 'Halloween theme.

Note: Ignoring any of the above rules will result in a permanent ban from all future competitions.

Submitting your hat

Once your hat is complete, send an email titled 'Halloween Player Hat Submission' and send the file to [email protected].

Be sure to include your graalid in the email, otherwise we will not be able to reward you!

(You can find this in the in-game feedback menu, identify -> feedback -> deviceid)

Make sure to focus on quality over quantity, you can submit more than one hat, however only the best quality hats will be selected.
    (e.g. no recolours)

Rewards

If you are chosen as one of the winners, you will get your hat for free, as well as 5ec.

Deadline

25th of October 2022 (end of day) - any submissions after this date will be ignored.

Higher Chance of Approval

Want a higher chance of being one of the winners of the competition?

In your email submission, include screenshots which show the process of you working on the hat. (3 to 6 at different stages of creation will suffice)

Hat Template: https://www.era-go.com/forum/attachm...0&d=1652729352
    Last edited by Junz; 10-15-2022 at 07:38 PM.

if i mailed a submission, can i share pictures of the my hat and process screenshots here? don't know if it would disqualify me. thanks

In case someone submits a melee, and that melee is accepted. If the melee is tradeable in-game, would the person who created the melee receive a tradeable version of the melee? Or an untradeable version?