Thread: Crypt 2022

Event Coin Crypt 2022

Hello everyone!

Shortly after I post this Crypt will be released in a testing phase. This year, the winners will be decided based on the fastest time to reach wave 201 (note: the fastest, not the first). Also every item is now blocked from crypt except the Crypt Rifle/Melee, the Healing Pumpkins and the RPG Chest weapons (note: You get the Crypt Rifle and Melee at the Holiday Shop). The testing phase will end on November the 1st, and all scores obtained prior to this date will be reset. However, you will still be able to earn wave rewards in the testing phase.

What is crypt?

Crypt is a zombie mini-game, players compete with rival gangs by making their way through waves of zombies and reapers.
    Reaper bosses spawn every ten levels, and spawn hoards of zombies in the area around them.
    There are two types of Crypt, OG Crypt, and RPG Crypt.

In RPG Crypt, players choose a class (healer, attacker, or defender) which modifies their HP, Speed, and damage accordingly.
    Chests spawn every five levels, from which players can obtain a variety of (temporary) guns.

OG Crypt is the same, however without chests and classes, and the arena is small in comparison.

NEW LOOT:

This year we are adding rewards for hitting certain waves again(you need to be in the wave to be rewarded), this is available for both modes(OG Crypt and RPG Crypt) and the rewards are:

Wave 21: A skin for the Starter Gun, the Crypt Emperor Starter Gun. https://gyazo.com/5fa8408279d47692be0bf0cd202ad201
    Wave 51: A special toy, the Voodoo Doll Toy. https://gyazo.com/ed77c905c62344ad585861e7ab1d6127
    Wave 81: A skin for the A-91, the Crypt Emperor A-91. https://gyazo.com/37c65908f77887a674103620219416da
    Wave 111: The Crypt Haunted Witch Gas Mask. https://gyazo.com/3794962d8f2094ee3209ef7dc401e1ce
    Wave 141: A skin for the Ghost M4, the Crypt Emperor Ghost M4. https://gyazo.com/be0a9cc5336ac0d433c8d14b8acdc1aa
    Wave 171: A melee, Purgatory Scythe. https://gyazo.com/8baff5477def9e776c4774f3f0df51a0
    Wave 201: A skin for the BAR, the Crypt Emperor BAR. https://gyazo.com/226e001d788b8738d04f019b02ea6d59

Once you get the rewards, you won't be able to get them again.
    The skins are using the new skin system so it goes to your gun skin inventory, if you don't have the gun, don't worry because it is still added, so once you get the gun, you will see it in your skin inventory.

When will it be closed?
    Crypt will be running until the 21th of November, but the ranked crypt will end on the 14th of November at 2PM EST, so if gangs are still in a run after this date and time, the scores won't be counted.

Rewards:

1st Place:
    A gas mask AND a choice of the following: A gun skin (you can choose which gun, however it must be a gralat gun + from a shop) or a melee.
    x15 Event Coins per member
    $30,000 gralats
    1st Place Crypt Trophy

2nd Place:
    Gas Mask
    x10 Event Coins per member
    $20,000 gralats
    2nd Place Crypt Trophy

3rd Place:
    Hat
    x5 Event Coins per member
    $10,000 gralats
    Bronze Crypt Trophy

CHANGES FROM LAST YEAR:

This year the high score will be decided based on the fastest time to reach wave 201

This year every item is blocked from crypt except the Crypt Rifle, the Crypt Melee, the Healing Pumpkins and the RPG Chest guns.

There is body block for RPG mode.

25 players can now play in both modes.

Traps can't be used in either type of Crypt.

All explosive weapons are banned from Crypt.

In addition, you can only win one type of crypt (either RPG Crypt, or OG), rewards do not stack. If any gang comes within the top three in both, one of their scores will be disregarded.

Added a new black hole(very rare to spawn), this one will suck the player in so watch out!

Reduction on the particle effect for the black holes.

New rules:

Participating in any mode with hackers in the gang will result in a permanent ban of the GANG and all the MEMBERS in the gang from Crypt.

A player can't join multiples gangs, if an account is found in more than 1 winning gang, the account won't be reward.

The leader of the gang can contact me via discord Jeff10#0021 to submit the rewards. Once the reward is added, it can't be changed unless it has transparency problems.
    Last edited by JeffV; 01-25-2023 at 08:44 PM.

hello jeff good morning or night I want to say that in my opinion this rule of perma ban for everyone in the gang is unfair because anyone with bad intentions can make an entire gang get banned I say this because I got banned in 2019 or 2020 so there was no gang fixed to participate in the event so I joined random gangs to participate but in one of them one of the players activated hack and used chemical on the crypt result everyone banned I accepted because I thought it was just the crypt of that year and now reading this topic I see that it is perma ban I'm even kind of upset because we can't control the guy if he wants to use hack he can just harm anyone and crypt is one of my favorite events so if you can heartily rethink this punishment anyway this is one more outburst really me saddened take perma ban like this

Quote Originally Posted by loyel View Post
    hello jeff good morning or night I want to say that in my opinion this rule of perma ban for everyone in the gang is unfair because anyone with bad intentions can make an entire gang get banned I say this because I got banned in 2019 or 2020 so there was no gang fixed to participate in the event so I joined random gangs to participate but in one of them one of the players activated hack and used chemical on the crypt result everyone banned I accepted because I thought it was just the crypt of that year and now reading this topic I see that it is perma ban I'm even kind of upset because we can't control the guy if he wants to use hack he can just harm anyone and crypt is one of my favorite events so if you can heartily rethink this punishment anyway this is one more outburst really me saddened take perma ban like this
    If you see someone hacking during a run and you aren't reporting the player/doing anything about it, you are also at fault.
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

i understand but perma ban for me still too much maybe a ban for the crypt of this year but perma ban and we dont was in the run we were at the leader's house when jeff banishes everyone i literally joined the gang and got banned but paying for the mistakes of others for the rest of the game is horrible for me now i have a fixed gang now i understand the rules now i understand the game more I say all this because I was hoping to go to crypt this year I had forgotten about the ban I bought a lot of pumpkin and for nothing I'm just outraged by this you know but what can I do

I agree banning everyone is LAME you can’t control every single person