Thread: Much needed reality check for the admins

Lightbulb Much needed reality check for the admins

Dear Graal Era administration,

I am writing to express my concern about the current state of the game's weapon balance. With the introduction of certain overly powerful weapons, the playing field has become tilted and it is affecting the overall enjoyment of the game for many players. It all started when BitzSam retired as the Gun Admin, and since then, the balance of the game has been slowly shifting towards the players that's willing to shell out the most money. The problem is that these weapons are overpowered and are making it difficult for players who prefer to use regular guns to compete and have fun, especially in bases.

Creating overpowered weapons may temporarily boost revenue, but it is not the best way to ensure playerbase retention and long-term improvement of the game, as it can lead to frustration and a skewed playing field, causing players to lose interest. I kindly ask the administrators to take a closer look at the current balance of the game and to consider taking steps to restore it. This could be achieved by adjusting the stats and quirks of the overpowered melee weapons or by creating new guns that are on par with them.

I truly believe that by working together and listening to the concerns of players, we can ensure that Graal Era remains a fun and fair game for everyone.

Kind regards,
    Painzer Faust

Gotta agree with this one. BitzSam was actually really good at keeping everything balanced. Ever since he retired, I feel like items that have been purchased in the plasma mall or in the auctions house, are not well balanced at all and players with said items have a major advantage over regular players with ec items/guns that have been purchased with gralats. I suppose the best option would be to treat those guns just like the chemical gun and ban them in most spar arenas and base zones.
    Last edited by DTL; 02-05-2023 at 05:16 PM. Reason: typos
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

I second this.

One of the most recent examples has to be the sniper that was released on Christmas for 200k gralats being better than the PSG-1. Which I think is outrageous.

Don’t even get me started on the melees, visit a base during fort and you’ll see for yourself. Melee’s are now better than ranged weapons since the hit timer is non existent and what not.

There’s one player who’s collecting 5 Ice Mages and also blatantly hacking. He already has 2/5. Safe to say those 5 Ice Mages are gonna get banned followed by a bunch of unwanted consequences in trades.

So admins, please wake up and balance the game like BitzSam would have.

Kind regards,
    Rai