Thread: Reporting Players

Reporting Players

Hello Ellmyster here,
    myself and my friend cmx2us have been discussing the reporting system and we feel that there should be an option to report players for customs. For example a small head or body, an inappropriate head or body or a copyrighted head or body. I know admins work hard accepting and rejecting customs but sometimes the odd head or body slip through the cracks. I would like to hear your thoughts on this. ~Ellmyster

Newcomer
    Hm, that would be nice! I'd love to see this added.
    But there's one problem: players would report others for stealing their customs, and we already get a lot of spam (mainly about scamming) in the "report system".

Implement a feature where players are punished for reporting custom thefts? like they are not allowed to report for another week. I don't know thanks for the feedback.

You're always welcome to message us here on the forums if you believe a custom isn't right ^^

jeni
    I suppose we could add an option for Custom Violation or something if it is against the rules...I just don't want a bunch of "he/she stole or ifiled my head, body, etc"

Big Cheese
    If the custom violate the rules, why the admins aprove it?

if you made an option for stealing gfx the only problem is you know who is to trust they could be lying etc..