Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gani Admins-please stop being lazy

Gani Admins-please stop being lazy

There are so many terrible ganis ugh. Everytime i ask a gani admin if they can fix its a gani they reply "Pc broke" "To busy with School" "No time". Can gani admins accually do something because im starting to think that they are just gani cuz they want to feel "Powerful" as a admin.

There's one Gani Admin and several Gani Artists. Which ganis need fixing? and no we are not lazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuze View Post
    Can gani admins accually do something because im starting to think that they are just gani cuz they want to feel "Powerful" as a admin.
    I feel pretty offended by that. A. I make Ganis everyday and B. That is a false accusation in which is not supported by any facts or evidence. At times we may be busy in real life so we cannot make ganis, but we still get work done.
    <center>"I'm a Gani Artist"
    -iZone Gani Admin-
    -Former iEra Gani Admin- *Resigned*

Watermelon Power!</center>

Banned
    His annoying we know...
    Precisely what Doodleman said-they have jobs/work/stuff in real life than rather off doing what you all want them to do to make it worst/better. *errr uhm*
    Every admins has life, no one spends time on era reading unnecessary PMs and stuff.

Fuze, don't think your the only person who has a life... Secondly, name the guns that have a bad gani. I know two which need fixing but I didn't go and annoy other Gani artists that didn't do anything. Did you actually tell doodleman or any other gani artist?
    Striker*
    -Have any question, concerns or problems?
    Message me on forums, click on the link if you need help: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?410-Striker
    Need help on iEra P.M my nick name is Striker*
    -Need further help? My email is:[email protected]
    ENjOY PLAYING IERA!!!!!
    -Gani Artist

Olirus
    The gani artists aren't lazy and I'm starting to take a disliking to you fuze

then fire the admins who are to "busy"

Fire people because they actually do something irl instead of playing a game 24/7? Dude, do me a favor and think about your logic.
    *Stefan: ​You steal my cookies?

The new guns/ ec weapons were lazy looking ganis. The right side walk when your holding the new L90A8 Sniper looks like its sticking through your head, the dragon dagger has a slow gani even though its accual speed is like the mushroom knifes and etc.

Well if they dont have time to do any ganing at all they should be fired

And its funny how everyone is deciding to blame me instead of accually listening to me and fixing ganis -.- . Pretty much proves my point here