Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why would this head get disapproved?

Why would this head get disapproved?

finished red hair black bandd..jpgAre you kidding me this head got rejected because of inappropriate content?? What the freak man? Also the say its a hat thats not letting me; but you cant have hats over the eyes... Whoever is checking the heads right now is very weird.
    Mr.Martin on iEra
    In Kross guild
    Ask me a question on the forums or in game if you have any problems/concerns.
    My Skype is mr.martin_graal
    Enjoy Era

Last I heard you're not supposed to have hats/bandanas period.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike111 View Post
    finished red hair black bandd..jpgAre you kidding me this head got rejected because of inappropriate content?? What the freak man? Also the say its a hat thats not letting me; but you cant have hats over the eyes... Whoever is checking the heads right now is very weird.
    Ive seen heads with that in game, newer admins just dont know anything about cutoms
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Well I have seen many people with bandana's. In fact im wearing a bandana. So I heard it just cannon cover the eyes. The person doing the heads is clueless.
    Mr.Martin on iEra
    In Kross guild
    Enjoy Era

Quote Originally Posted by 3.X View Post
    Ive seen heads with that in game, newer admins just dont know anything about cutoms
    Exactly what im saying.
    Mr.Martin on iEra
    In Kross guild
    Enjoy Era

Banned
    Bandanas are fine.
    That shouldn't have been declined

it keeps getting decline Vendhin, like c'mon.
    Mr.Martin on iEra
    In Kross guild
    Enjoy Era

Banned
    Only fully-masked heads will be declined because it covers the whole face.
    I don't know but classic has some custom heads with mask on(not from shops) and they accepted it. Maybe their economy is different?
    Seen some people with illegal 'blob' body custom and I had to tell an admin about it.

The head is so small in pixels... what reason do they say no?

That could be the pixels but i see alot of ppl with bandanas in their custoums but for me is the size what did the pm tell u?