Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Gang Wars

Exclamation Official Gang Wars

Upcoming challenge between gangs.

This is where two rival gang will have to oppose each other for the price (gang points).
    Each gang must pay 100 Gang points at the beginning of the war, the winner will earn 195 points + any redeemed prize during the war (such as gralats per player, hidden heal packs, bombs etc...).

A GMAP of 5x5 will be organized, where two symmetric bases will be opposed (left-right), and a flag in the middle (not sure what the flag will have as advantage).
    There will be a nuclear center for launching missiles every 10min or so, a plane/helicopter on the top of base (can only be used by a player to choose direct opponents, missile based protection, and a tank which fires slightly higher damage than the AC.

Players will be able to pick their weapon upon entrance, or upon revive. Available attributes/weapons (can only choose one):
    * AK47/M16
    * RPG (Alot slower than the AC, higher damage)
    * Sniper (callimuc's sniper maybe(if he agrees), 35 damage with scope, 40 if hit on head)
    * Assassin's knife (20 damage), and suicide bomb(explosive bomb that kills the player, and deals alot of damage (20-35) in his surrounding)

The missile launch will be used like Battlefield's 4 Levelution system, where they choose where the missile will be hit on the map, and there will be a certain timer before launch... If the enemy breaks their nuclear silo before the time limit reached, then the missile launch will be stopped.

The gangs will have to sign up in an early process, choosing the gang they are against, the participating players, and the time when the gangs will have to fight.

Sneak Peak:

Last edited by John; 09-08-2013 at 09:02 AM.
    -Johnaudi

Banned
    How do we 'scope' in 2D?

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Perhaps just an icon thing that says: "You are now using scope" or "Scope disabled" and scope adds more accuracy than no scope?
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    Perhaps just an icon thing that says: "You are now using scope" or "Scope disabled" and scope adds more accuracy than no scope?
    Sniper can only be used with a scope, which does not let you move while scoping...
    -Johnaudi

Only question will you be able to respawn? or is it just one life
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

OreOs
    Cool!

I would recommend the bases are in camps.
    Striker*
    -Have any question, concerns or problems?
    Message me on forums, click on the link if you need help: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?410-Striker
    Need help on iEra P.M my nick name is Striker*
    -Need further help? My email is:[email protected]
    ENjOY PLAYING IERA!!!!!
    -Gani Artist

So is it won after time or a score limit?