Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Thread: Official Gang Wars

Ok I'm realy looking forward to try this
    <a class="bae-nominate-btt" href="http://www.bestappever.com/v/mmgm/1/406674031"><span>Vote for GraalOnline Era for Best MMO Game</span></a><link rel="stylesheet" href="http://www.bestappever.com/template/2013/vote-button.css" media="screen">. How to contact me: Ingame- name: Mr.Panda Vanderwoodsen. E-mail: [email protected]

Big Cheese
    I have an idea and a question:

Question: What will be sold in the store, things like melees or objects related to gangs?

Idea: How about if you add Power-Ups to wars? I mean, the Power-Ups can respawn anywhere on the map and a player can take them. The player will receive the object/power of the power-up he took.

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Gang Wars is in fact done (aside from some bugs), but I was thinking of adding more stuff I found on Battlefield 4, select spawn point, and stuff like that.
    And then for mistake it got erased.

Sounds pretty good,but what is the set health of a player? I think these weapons seem to be a 2-hit-kill.
    Banana Bacon Burger Ken

Banned
    I like this, its not gonna be a one time only thing? Something better to do than base and stuff, make money, and best of all: not resort to playing cod 4 veteran

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    As far as it is doing now, you're all free to throw in any type of suggestions, I'd love to see more stuff added! (hoping this will attract a major player base)
    More guns, just make more options.