Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Gang Wars

John. I would suggest a kill limit higher than 90 kills. 90 kills would take only like 3-7 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
    Limited ammo so players are forced to do pick ups? And a shotgun with damage drop off?
    Hmm, I guess I can do that, what do you think about this ^ guys?
    -Johnaudi

Quote Originally Posted by iSightMagus View Post
    What can you buy with gang points? And im hyping this as much as possible, km kiking all my graal friends lol
    This has already been explained on another thread, you can buy stuff like more members/allies.
    -Johnaudi

Quote Originally Posted by Collin Rosato Magus View Post
    John. I would suggest a kill limit higher than 90 kills. 90 kills would take only like 3-7 minutes
    Sure, maybe a 30minutes timer and a 250 kill limit? (around 8 kills per minute)
    -Johnaudi

I'm gonna need a favor from you guys, if any of you has an idea of how he wants the level to be, please draw the gmap in a scratch paper/paint ad put it here... This will improve how the battle field will look like... (it's current look is plain with some obstacles, no buildings etc)
    -Johnaudi

Im sure that almost nobody will be online. Gang bases and gang fort are something like that. every 30 mins a gang fight and if u want ur idea u can talk with another leader about it without an update
    Current Founder of Chosen Few
    If The Good Die Young, I'll Live Forever.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow View Post
    Im sure that almost nobody will be online. Gang bases and gang fort are something like that. every 30 mins a gang fight and if u want ur idea u can talk with another leader about it without an update
    Lolno
    -Johnaudi

John how long till this is released? (approx time)

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Looks good. Lookin forward to it.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by iSightMagus View Post
    John how long till this is released? (approx time)
    A long time. He said above that he still needs to do the level, which is usually one of the first things he does when he does something like this (like hunted)