Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mining using pick axes

Question Mining using pick axes

Why can't pepper pick axe or the pick axe mine ? In most games I played mostly let you mine using pick axes.

That's actually not a bad idea.
    Roaming.

Banned
    Woooo and auction winners only get to use them? Or do we buy pickaxe and throw away mining drill that people worked hard through rocks. Minecraftia~

There could be a regular pick axe that could be bought then there could be the auctioned ones.
    Roaming.

Well auctioned pick axes are only won in auctions so they get a boost in mining speed and then there can be normal ones that's slower than the auctioned pick axes. So using auctioned pick axes you can be more efficient like using skateboard trashpick.

Not a bad idea, maybe make them receive rocks faster then normal drills/non-auctioned pickaxes. Great idea!
    Mr.Martin on iEra
    In Kross guild
    Ask me a question on the forums or in game if you have any problems/concerns.
    My Skype is mr.martin_graal
    Enjoy Era

Quote Originally Posted by Icandy View Post
    Well auctioned pick axes are only won in auctions so they get a boost in mining speed and then there can be normal ones that's slower than the auctioned pick axes. So using auctioned pick axes you can be more efficient like using skateboard trashpick.
    I don't like this. Yes it's encouraging players to buy gralat packs for auctions, but mining needs to stay the same way with the speed. It wouldn't really be fair that players with auction items get to go faster even if they're level 0, than the ones with the regular picks. I'm sure it wouldn't be as noticable, like for example a level 0 with said auction item mines the speed of a level 1. But everyone should mine the same speed reguardless of said auction item. Mining was meant to be a slowly increasing job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

No, this would be pay2win for those auction winners who buy $7392737 worth of packs (exaggerated, but you get the point)

Quote Originally Posted by Poorface View Post
    No, this would be pay2win for those auction winners who buy $7392737 worth of packs (exaggerated, but you get the point)
    Well isn't it fair ? Because you used alot of gralats / shells to get the super pick axe there for isn't it fair to let it have a way to make mining faster than just regular drilling to level up that's taking forever ?

Well isn't it fair ? Because you used alot of gralats / shells to get the super pick axe there for isn't it fair to let it have a way to make mining faster than just regular drilling to level up that's taking forever ?
    The thing is, those pickaxes were never meant for mining before, it was just for looks. Like I said before, mining is a slow process and shouldn't be changed just because you have a special item to do so. So no, it isn't fair for people with special items to mine faster than players who have a higher level than you.

For example, probably won't be THIS OP but, what if your pickaxe at level 0 mined faster than my level 36? Would that really be fair to mine faster when you never worked towards leveling up? No it wouldn't. You would feel the same if you were a high level and could never obtain the pickaxe. So I disagree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person