Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Lending guns and or melees

Merged threads, continue to discuss here.
    Hello!

Lendable guns..

Guns should be lendable if not tradeable..this may confirm the player that this gun is good for me..i will buy it..for example..a man really needs bar..and someone lends him it..and he checks it..and if he likes it or not ..he will buy or not buy it..this is important because people do not know that the guns are not good but their skins are ..lendable guns is a feature that will let the player check it..the lend can be only for 30 minuts..after that the gun will be returned..and also if the player which has the gun..(lended the gun who needs it)Logged of the gun will also return..

Draw not your bow, till your arrow is fixed.

Merged threads, consider the input you've given here thank you.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

Banned
    That is why we have Gun Stats in the forums.
    But nobody actually appreciates the hard work from the staffs who actually done it during their free time.

Lendable Items'

So i came up with an idea of Lending items,That may let players know That if they want this thing,or not,pehaps i wanted bag (gun) And i didnt have it,The one who has it ,ill ask him if he can lend me bag,if he accepts he will lend me the gun,if he refuses he wont lend me the gun ,also there should be an option called "Send Lend Request"If the player accepts the lending items will start ,it is like trading tables the player has to choose Which item He wants to give,And also the other player can give him too! Also the Important thing is The lend will be for 10 minutes or the lender goes off! I think This could be really helpful to Newbies,to check which gun they will get!
    Last edited by Ren; 06-04-2014 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Thread merged

Draw not your bow, till your arrow is fixed.

Even though that is a good idea, Graal runs on the income they get from players buying gralat packs when they go to buy guns etc. If everyone were to rent guns instead of buy them, the game would loose a tremendous amount of money, and the gun itself would loose it's value. A BAR or PBP shotgun for example both have an extremely high value since it takes either a lot of time or a lot of money to get the $200,000 required. If renting was added, everyone would be walking around with their friend's BAR thus defeating the purpose of the very high price tag.

Since the concern is knowing whether a gun is good or not before a purchase, maybe a shooting range would be a better way instead of lending guns. A shooting range could be created where you can try any gun once for a few minutes shooting at targets. This way, the player cannot improve any stats. Renting guns is a good idea, but it does have it's downsides.