Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ATM system?

Lightbulb ATM system?

How about old bank system in iEra like in PC, but with growing percents (Manager will change them)
    Always thinking about it when i see useless annoying iEra ATMs.Screenshot_2.pngScreenshot_3.pngScreenshot_4.pngScreenshot_5.png

I do like the idea of being able to store money in the bank and maybe earn small amounts of interest on them too.

It's pointless having ATM machines era PC has it because when u kill a person if he holds with him money it drops but in iera it's just saved its better
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Banned
    It would be nice yeah. I remember someone made a bank preview of how it works with all the deposits and stuff in his status. Would be nice if we could store our Gralats and earn the small amounts later so we won't have to "spent" them all unwisely.

When u deposit at bank IRL, are you beinng always killed losing money? You just growing your money up. That will be easier to earn money when you have very big amount of money, and people will buy packs to deposit them for percents (Percents like 10% a month)

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMeph View Post
    When u deposit at bank IRL, are you beinng always killed losing money? You just growing your money up. That will be easier to earn money when you have very big amount of money, and people will buy packs to deposit them for percents (Percents like 10% a month)
    so you die 1000x irl? its also to "protect" your money against theft, if your house burns down and such.
    *Stefan: ​You steal my cookies?

As one of my ideas mentioned in another thread, I'll say it again here.

These ATM machines would be useful. Era Bank could be re-designed, especially to fit like 5 ATMs. Plus, for example, every 50-100 gralats you put into the ATM, you earn 1 gralat interest every day.
    Graal Since 2009
    Experienced Levels Artist, Graphics Artist, Gani Artist
    Any questions? Feel free to ask!
    In-Game Name: MSM
    Email: [email protected]

I meant make ATMs useful, and with percents.like 8% a month

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMeph View Post
    I meant make ATMs useful, and with percents.like 8% a month
    That's a pretty high percentage for interest from a bank O.o usually it's under 1% like 0.24% lol.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

I think, petcents need to change like 10000-=4%, 10000-50000=2%, 50000-150000=0.75, 150000-over9000=0.25. (Per month) And a maximum amount of cash near 700000
    Last edited by EvilMeph; 09-11-2013 at 04:02 AM.