Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: EC daily achivements thingy

Banned

EC daily achivements thingy

I thought this up to replace EC uploads, since EC uploads are givin at what, 12-4am and America should be snoozing.

This idea is really simple, everyday you are given a task to complete, once that task is completed you get an ec. The tasks however have to be somewhat difficult (not impossible though and nothing requiring iTunes and what not) such as pick up 300 flowers, or get 700 kills, pick up 200 trash, collect 100 shrooms, kill 40 crabs etc I think you guys know where im going with this. The task would be a small simple list (10 items) and everyday 1 random task is given to you to achive and gain ec. It would get people actually doing things and also be more fun then going into a giant lag storm of players and uploading a picture

They sound pretty high things. I personally think that there should be an option of a few tasks for 1 ec. So not 1 ec per task but 1 ec a day for completing a task.

Banned
    I was saying 1 ec a day
    Youre given 1 random task a day to complete

I actually like this instead of players afking to get free ec. That way if they really want it, they need to work for it. Better than facebook ec as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Each week should be a list of lets say 10 new tasks, and every 24 hours you are only allowed to complete a maximum of 2. I feel like these tasks are way too hard. For example, some are too easy as well. Killing? Some players get 2,000 kills each day. They only spend time on graal killing. Which means they wouldn't even be working for the EC, the EC would just seem to them a reward for killing. A good task would be like digging up 200 shells or something like that, as well as picking up like 100 trash, collecting 200 flowers, etc.
    Graal Since 2009
    Experienced Levels Artist, Graphics Artist, Gani Artist
    Any questions? Feel free to ask!
    In-Game Name: MSM
    Email: [email protected]

Interesting.. I would like to see daily tasks implemented, but maybe a gralat reward instead of EC? There's always too much backlash when more ways to get EC are added..
    hi

Well then its almost like classic. I believe if you kill those pirates and each one drops an eyepatch, you have to collect I think 70 eyepatches to get 1,000 gralats. Can only be done once a day
    Graal Since 2009
    Experienced Levels Artist, Graphics Artist, Gani Artist
    Any questions? Feel free to ask!
    In-Game Name: MSM
    Email: [email protected]

I like the concept really, but once a day seems like too much. Maybe do something like this instead of Facebook uploads- "pick 300 flowers in the next hour for an ec!" And only have players that were online at the time able to do the task

Banned
    I agree with NinjAssassin, one Ec a day is way too much. A daily task for gralats would be great though.

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    I agree with NinjAssassin, one Ec a day is way too much. A daily task for gralats would be great though.
    1-3 Of the days can be Ec the rest Garlats like 1000-2500 Seems fair enough. So you would be gettiing a mix of both
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.