Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: EC daily achivements thingy

Banned
    once a day is perfectly reasonable, winning EC by events is still the best way to gain EC, people can get 3 ec a day average from events. 1 EC task given every 24 hours, you get one hour to complete these task
    kill 400 people
    kill 100 angry noobs
    kill 40 crabs
    dig up 400 shells
    pick 200 flowers
    pick 100 trash
    win a bot event
    you get 7 task a week, 1 task a day, and can NOT receive a task you already completed + its different for all people.
    Half a year is a very very very long time. Especially for a really ****ty melee

Once a day is way too much, I don't even win events. I agree with greg, seems more fair. 1 ec a day by doing those little tasks, 2 is still generous but it seems possible. 3 months for a saber... if this system gets implemented you'll see so many sabers from someone who never won a event. 400 people dead for a event coin? You're a pker yourself, you know that its possible to get 2000 a day with barley any effort. I can see your point, many people can't win a event. However in 3 months they can own a item that symbolizes you can do events without trouble, yet in that 3 month period you didn't win a single event.
    Someone with less than 400 hours can have a saber simply from doing every day tasks. 400 shells? People can get 4000-5000 a day.200 flowers? I had like 500 after searching for bees this summer for a hour. The tasks should be incredibly hard to complete and should at least have a 2 day difference

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
    Once a day is way too much, I don't even win events. I agree with greg, seems more fair. 1 ec a day by doing those little tasks, 2 is still generous but it seems possible. 3 months for a saber... if this system gets implemented you'll see so many sabers from someone who never won a event. 400 people dead for a event coin? You're a pker yourself, you know that its possible to get 2000 a day with barley any effort. I can see your point, many people can't win a event. However in 3 months they can own a item that symbolizes you can do events without trouble, yet in that 3 month period you didn't win a single event.
    Someone with less than 400 hours can have a saber simply from doing every day tasks. 400 shells? People can get 4000-5000 a day.200 flowers? I had like 500 after searching for bees this summer for a hour. The tasks should be incredibly hard to complete and should at least have a 2 day difference
    The problem with having the things high is that some people don't do those things normally so wouldn't get a high challenge. But I do see that there would be problems with easy challenges. Something in the middle would need to be achieved.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
    Psh i could get 1000 pks in a hour if i lace up my tryhard boots and go to lethal, but i have not done that in ages.
    But think of other players that have trouble with pking? 400 pks in a hour is not easy for most. Or the soilders in bases who have no time to pk other bases and never get pkers in a base.

But as he said some people at that time are snoozing I know I am I go on and friends say I miss the ec upload

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poorface View Post
    I like the concept really, but once a day seems like too much. Maybe do something like this instead of Facebook uploads- "pick 300 flowers in the next hour for an ec!" And only have players that were online at the time able to do the task
    Some people are snoozing as he said so thats what it is about he wants it as a daily task so everyone who lohs in at different times have a fair chance

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    That way if they really want it, they need to work for it.
    This is a good idea.

let this happen!
    Just being me.

Oooo Nice but that's what ec bots are for , we need more events hehee but I like that idea , maybe weekly?

Big Cheese
    Love the idea, Ghetto.

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghettoicedtea View Post
    once a day is perfectly reasonable, winning EC by events is still the best way to gain EC, people can get 3 ec a day average from events. 1 EC task given every 24 hours, you get one hour to complete these task
    kill 400 people
    kill 100 angry noobs
    kill 40 crabs
    dig up 400 shells
    pick 200 flowers
    pick 100 trash
    win a bot event
    you get 7 task a week, 1 task a day, and can NOT receive a task you already completed + its different for all people.
    Half a year is a very very very long time. Especially for a really ****ty melee
    Good idea but imagine the lag by the mailboxes and beaches ;-;