Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: EC daily achivements thingy

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmweiss (MSM) View Post
    Each week should be a list of lets say 10 new tasks, and every 24 hours you are only allowed to complete a maximum of 2. I feel like these tasks are way too hard. For example, some are too easy as well. Killing? Some players get 2,000 kills each day. They only spend time on graal killing. Which means they wouldn't even be working for the EC, the EC would just seem to them a reward for killing. A good task would be like digging up 200 shells or something like that, as well as picking up like 100 trash, collecting 200 flowers, etc.
    Well killing is easy for some it's hard for others, people dig thousands of shells every day so with your logic they wouldn't be working for the ec which can be applied to all of the tasks.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmweiss (MSM) View Post
    Each week should be a list of lets say 10 new tasks, and every 24 hours you are only allowed to complete a maximum of 2. I feel like these tasks are way too hard. For example, some are too easy as well. Killing? Some players get 2,000 kills each day. They only spend time on graal killing. Which means they wouldn't even be working for the EC, the EC would just seem to them a reward for killing. A good task would be like digging up 200 shells or something like that, as well as picking up like 100 trash, collecting 200 flowers, etc.
    Some people dig all day and seem to enjoy it and they earn money too. That is sort of the same as the killing.

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    I agree with NinjAssassin, one Ec a day is way too much. A daily task for gralats would be great though.
    Maybe an EC task a week, or every other week.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Harper View Post
    Well killing is easy for some it's hard for others, people dig thousands of shells every day so with your logic they wouldn't be working for the ec which can be applied to all of the tasks.
    A variety of tasks could be assigned, with a varying area each day so that everyone has an equal opportunity. Obviously they wouldn't all be PK or spar related, as someone else mentioned a flower picking task could be an easy one.
    hi

Quote Originally Posted by NinjAssassin View Post
    Maybe an EC task a week, or every other week.

A variety of tasks could be assigned, with a varying area each day so that everyone has an equal opportunity. Obviously they wouldn't all be PK or spar related, as someone else mentioned a flower picking task could be an easy one.
    I understand that I was just saying what he said was very biased since he said pking wouldn't be a challenge since some people kill 2k+ a day but some people dig all day pick trash all that ect... So his point was invalid.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Poorface View Post
    I like the concept really, but once a day seems like too much. Maybe do something like this instead of Facebook uploads- "pick 300 flowers in the next hour for an ec!" And only have players that were online at the time able to do the task
    NO this is the exact thing that this system is avoiding. If this was to be it would have to be 24 hours per task, the time limit of an hour is reasonable, BUT only a total of one hour online time, not this BS if you log on but have to log off and can't get on again and the time expires when the next time you get on its EXPIRED.

@failure
    i have no clue why you're *****ing about one EC a day, it takes people what, a month to get 100 EC and 1 EC a day is nearly 3 months to get a saber. Plus, im sure words out that the lightsabers are bad, so people won't bother getting it, instead they will get the gaytana, or hunting knife etc etc.

Banned
    I really enjoyed this idea..

This EC activity seems... Fair.

Like @ghettoicedtea said that if we resumed the time we were doing the task before the time limit was finished, it would be a whole lot easier.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FRIED RICE View Post
    once a month seems balanced..
    Once a day. Once a month is incredibly not fair to the non event players. People like me suck at events or cant do them cause they have a ghetto ipad1 with ios3 and crash every damn time they walk into events house. Plus theres already tons and tons of oppertunitys to win ec via events. Theres what 30+ events hosted by bots and 10+ from admins a day. Events would still be the best way to get ec so i dont know why all the ec hoarders are whining

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Harper View Post
    I understand that I was just saying what he said was very biased since he said pking wouldn't be a challenge since some people kill 2k+ a day but some people dig all day pick trash all that ect... So his point was invalid.
    Haha actually I reread his post and he was wanting to balance the system same as me, either way it would end up mostly fair. Wouldn't be too hard for me to create a list of ideas and tasks to be scripted in to the game now that I think about it
    hi

Quote Originally Posted by Ghettoicedtea View Post
    Once a day. Once a month is incredibly not fair to the non event players. People like me suck at events or cant do them cause they have a ghetto ipad1 with ios3 and crash every damn time they walk into events house. Plus theres already tons and tons of oppertunitys to win ec via events. Theres what 30+ events hosted by bots and 10+ from admins a day. Events would still be the best way to get ec so i dont know why all the ec hoarders are whining
    I have to agree that once a month is far too little. Once a day may be too much though. Once every 2 days would take ,if your 3 months for saber is correct, 6 months for a saber which isn't too much. Maybe once a day every weekend as well or something.