Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: DSR got nerfed?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    Exactly, and all the other admins tell us to talk to the GAs if we have an idea or problem but they never listen.

Also the L96 is now a useless pile of panda**** now since it can't shoot through walls. Get a neo rifle instead don't waste yo money on this gun. This also ONCE AGAIN proves my point that admins don't listen to baser's
    Last edited by SnakeRekon; 09-16-2013 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghettoicedtea View Post
    Also the L96 is now a useless pile of panda**** now since it can't shoot through walls. Get a neo rifle instead don't waste yo money on this gun. This also ONCE AGAIN proves my point that admins don't listen to baser's
    It's true, event players get loads of items in a shop and get their own way on the issue of ec snapshot and so forth, sparrers get decent hats and weapons and basers don't get much at all. Oh wait pkers/basers get a spar gun.
    Last edited by SnakeRekon; 09-16-2013 at 07:50 PM.

I recently did switch from sparring to basing, its weird to see it doesn't get much attention.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    It's true, event players get loads of items in a shop and get their own way on the issue of ec snapshot and so forth, sparrers get decent hats and weapons and basers don't get much at all. Oh wait pkers/basers get a spar gun.
    The p2k sucks. And rec says its amazing (pchechehehe idiot)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghettoicedtea View Post
    The p2k sucks. And rec says its amazing (pchechehehe idiot)
    Exactly, the let a sparer decide that the basing gun was good, maybe at spar but not for its purpose.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RecurveZ View Post
    The gun is amazing imo, yes it's costly but that's only because they are legendary Era PC guns that were thought never to be released since they were too OP, but yet they have the same stats, the hit timer is 0.5 which is normal - I think the most i've seen is 0.7 being the Souizen so the hit timer is not the issue. The guns fire speed is beyond Souizen's (when dual) with almost no reload freeze leaving an un-ending chain of shots. And a single P2K has similar stats to an M4 just less freeze, but the point is to really receive the dual not single. I've heard the ones who actually have the gun say they want auto since they can't even tap that fast & I'm still considering it. The gun is fine I believe you guys are just used to not seeing expensive guns as one hasn't been released in a while. Not to even mention the gold/diamond skins that are available after.

-More guns are being made so it's not really the end of the world, the P2K's will always remain the #1 PK rewards.
    I still can not believe how era hired a retard as a GA. Just because its incredibly OP on one server but sucks on another does not mean make it expensive AF.
    #getMephBack