Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: DSR got nerfed?

DSR got nerfed?

The dsr doesn't shoot through the walls anymore!!

Oh. Do other guns still shoot over walls?

If they do thats some bs lol i almost spent 100k to buy it till i had some other guy buy it to see.

Yeah it seems strange for it to be removed. GA's must have a weird idea about gun balancing or whoever did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    Yeah it seems strange for it to be removed. GA's must have a BAD ideas about gun balancing or whoever did it.
    Fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by iSightMagus View Post
    Fixed it.
    Im sorry why havent they done anything about the current GAs.. I mean they dont do anything balancing wise, I mean look skins are cool but I rather have my guns balanced to where theres an obivious better and worse
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

L9 doesn't shoot through thick walls either

on a side note I think socom vertical shots were realigned? Not sure though was just a quick glance when i was playing

Not sure if the shooting through walls was intentional or not. Though it really made the weapons unique with the ability to shoot through very thick walls. There have been several weapons before that got a wall nerf. Notably, Artillery Cannon, and the Chili gun.
    BabyGhost

Currently in college. Retired from era.

Guns Reviewer

Quote Originally Posted by 3.X View Post
    Im sorry why havent they done anything about the current GAs.. I mean they dont do anything balancing wise, I mean look skins are cool but I rather have my guns balanced to where theres an obivious better and worse
    Exactly, and all the other admins tell us to talk to the GAs if we have an idea or problem but they never listen.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyGhost View Post
    Not sure if the shooting through walls was intentional or not. Though it really made the weapons unique with the ability to shoot through very thick walls. There have been several weapons before that got a wall nerf. Notably, Artillery Cannon, and the Chili gun.
    don't forget era 1.0
    you could shoot through thick walls with that