Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Disapointed with help I am getting

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RenoDorvay View Post
    I'd just like to remind everyone that has issues with our staff team that we are volunteers.
    This is going to make me seem like a complete *** but i'm sick of the "volunteer" excuse. I have emailed several emails and posted nearly 5 threads on here in the past 3 weeks. I have barely gotten any help or any responses (actually none besides around 3 pms). Furthermore, I do volunteer work at a soup kitchen. What you are currently showing me right now is like me only make 20 sandwiches for 40 people. When the 40 people come I would simply say I'm only feeding 20 people today, the rest of you will simply starve because this is volunteer and I chose not to finish my job. Lastly, stop using the word "volunteer". You player relation staff members do not volunteer, most of you do it for fame. Let's just face it you are also payed 40k gralats and an ec a month. Along with this you are also given "birthday supers" along with birthday hat's etc. Volunteer simply means you donate your time for nothing in return. It is clear quite a few pr's are hired for the benefits. I'm not trying to tare your staff team apart but please get off this forum if your just going to reply with excuses. As this will do 2 things, not solve my problem, and waste my time. I have already posted my problem in letter to staff 2 times before. I'm sorry to snap but I don't want excuses I want help. Something it is clear your "volunteer" team seems to be incapable of doing.

Banned
    Also if this staff is all volunteers and they have time to make a bunch of freaking auction guns and melees, yet they dont do any important things like weapon balancing. Also the communication is freakin crap and is unorganized.

I'd just like to remind everyone that has issues with our staff team that we are volunteers.
    We have real life responsibilities as well as basically running an online game. We cannot be available at every moment to handle player issues, we're not employed to do so, and we don't have 500+ GM's like Blizzard. We have approximately 20 or so active staff to deal with generally over 1500 players.We do the best we can with limited resources, and we do not have a direct line of contact (officially) to Xor, for example, I cannot ask Xor personally to deal with your issue, you'll have to wait for a reply (if you get one at all).
    We cannot force anyone outside of our "jurisdiction" to do anything.
    We cannot employ the best of the best to our staff team as we have to pick from the Graal community, all the good candidates that we're aware of have been hired, or fired for one reason or another.
    If you don't like our staff team that's your decision, but we're the best you have when it comes to Era issues so you're going to have to learn to deal with it.
    If you have complaints take it to the appropriate forums such as Letter to the Staff or PM a staff member.
    You sound so arrogant and ignorant here. Admins who use the excuse of being volunteers are just lazy, there are endless amount of players willing to do the job. Unfortunately it seems to be the older admins who use that excuse, perhaps because they believe they are irreplaceable or maybe because they become lazy over time.

Not everyone wants to use these forums so not everyone will use letter to staff, the email system is what is used by most players so that is what should be improved and work. Pming most staff members either gives you no reply or wait 10 minutes for a reply consisting of something like " Hmm I am not sure let me check" and then that is the last you hear of the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghettoicedtea View Post
    Also if this staff is all volunteers and they have time to make a bunch of freaking auction guns and melees, yet they dont do any important things like weapon balancing. Also the communication is freakin crap and is unorganized.
    So true. Most important work is never done.

As lord greg said... Endless amounts of players would do this job, and most of us would do it correctly, i really have lost all hope for this staff team.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    How did he sound arrogant or ignorant?

And I don't think admins are doing a bad job right now. It's rocky but then again era is full of greedy and selfish players. It's hard to pick someone good out of a crowd of terribly selfish,greedy,annoying,naive,arrogant,ignorant,re tarded, and trolling people. I'm not saying the people you hire need to be perfect little kiss assess. Just have some decent sense the admins do alot as it is why don't you quit your bichin.Think you can do better? THEN SEND A GOOD APPLICATION! Otherwise shut up. ADMINS don't pick old friends or people who you THINK are on the level because of their fake *** application full of lies. I can't apply because I don't have computer. If I could I would :/ trust me.
    (Am I getting through too anyone?)
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    How did he sound arrogant or ignorant?

And I don't think admins are doing a bad job right now. It's rocky but then again era is full of greedy and selfish players. It's hard to pick someone good out of a crowd of terribly selfish,greedy,annoying,naive,arrogant,ignorant,re tarded, and trolling people. I'm not saying the people you hire need to be perfect little kiss assess. Just have some decent sense the admins do alot as it is why don't you quit your bichin.
    (Am I getting through too anyone?)
    Ignorant:
    "20 or so active staff to deal with it" There is no way that 20 staff are active and help the player base.
    "All the good candidates have been hired or fired" That is total bs. So many people who deserve the spot who apply and haven't got the job would be good candidates.

Arrogant:
    "we're the best" Pretty self explanatory.

Get my point?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghettoicedtea View Post
    this is era, are staff are lazy and horse poo can do a better job at running this game than all the staff
    image.jpg
    Heavenly

staff won't help 90% of the time. you're going to need get staff members in a hosted event, or contact an experienced player. take all the advise you can get. Snake Recon is the only staff member that will answer you 99.9% of the time. sadly his advise about posting about my broken body that was deleted with no refund didn't work. PM Snake
    Heavenly

We have real life responsibilities as well as basically running an online game. We cannot be available at every moment to handle player issues, we're not employed to do so, and we don't have 500+ GM's like Blizzard. We have approximately 20 or so active staff to deal with generally over 1500 players.
    We do the best we can with limited resources, and we do not have a direct line of contact (officially) to Xor, for example, I cannot ask Xor personally to deal with your issue, you'll have to wait for a reply (if you get one at all).
    We cannot force anyone outside of our "jurisdiction" to do anything.
    We cannot employ the best of the best to our staff team as we have to pick from the Graal community, all the good candidates that we're aware of have been hired, or fired for one reason or another.

If you don't like our staff team that's your decision, but we're the best you have when it comes to Era issues so you're going to have to learn to deal with it.
    If you have complaints take it to the appropriate forums such as Letter to the Staff or PM a staff member.

if your volunteers, why are you getting paid. the payment is with in game things Ex. money and rares. that's not volunteering
    Heavenly