View Poll Results: Do you think Ghost should be guns admin?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

14 66.67%
  • No!

4 19.05%
  • Not sure

3 14.29%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: #MakeBabyGhostGunsAdmin

Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    I dont think its for us to decide you cant just post a poll and say you want to be admin lol. Are they actually even hiring?
    ^ This.

And Sam and Rec are doing a pretty good job.

jeni
    It's a kind gesture and BG is very knowledgeable but we are not hiring for GA and this is not a democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by jeni View Post
    It's a kind gesture and BG is very knowledgeable but we are not hiring for GA and this is not a democracy.
    Then make it a damn democracy, 85% of our staff/government don't know how to do their jobs.

jeni
    Quote Originally Posted by iSightMagus View Post
    Then make it a damn democracy, 85% of our staff/government don't know how to do their jobs.
    I am truly sorry you feel that way and have that perception. I work very close with this team and can assure you the vast majority are extremely talented and hard workers. There are many things that go into running a game that you do not see but that does not mean that people are not working or lack skill. I realize this is a pointless debate with many posters on forums so I won't continue but although it is definitely not up to me, I would not count on a change to a democratic system for staff selection.

Banned
    jeni, he's right.

I really don't see a point in hiring a third GA. Rec and Sam (187 helps) are doing fine.
    Roaming.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearpig View Post
    ^ This.

And Sam and Rec are doing a pretty good job.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeni View Post
    I am truly sorry you feel that way and have that perception. I work very close with this team and can assure you the vast majority are extremely talented and hard workers. There are many things that go into running a game that you do not see but that does not mean that people are not working or lack skill. I realize this is a pointless debate with many posters on forums so I won't continue but although it is definitely not up to me, I would not count on a change to a democratic system for staff selection.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShizGodsu View Post
    I really don't see a point in hiring a third GA. Rec and Sam (187 helps) are doing fine.
    What have they done that helps apart from reskins?

Veteran
    Just because he is a good sparer doesn't make him a good gun developer.

Quote Originally Posted by cmx2us View Post
    Just because he is a good sparer doesn't make him a good gun developer.
    Babyghost or rec?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    Babyghost or rec?
    Rec can beat me any day. What may matter most is that you're dedicated to the job. Not saying that rec doesn't do his job. I would find it more interesting to discuss with the GAs more on balancing suggestions and guns to make. I would like to see more "unique" characteristics to future guns made.

Some pretty unique guns that were made were Colt6, M1, Neo Rifle. They weren't heavily reliant on spam fest. They had stats that made it different from the other guns. For example, M1 carbine was one of the few guns that shoots through very thick walls vertically. Not even your super expensive bar can pull this off compared to M1. Neo Rifle offered 10 damage but an agile gun with carefully controlled speed. Colt6 was a super spam gun only in bursts.
    BabyGhost

Currently in college. Retired from era.

Guns Reviewer