Thread: Era jobs

Development Team

Post Era jobs

I've been playing era for a long time. I also pride myself in having never boughtened a gralat pack. I have many in game items through hard work. I also have collected over 35k trash and 20k shells.
    Why am I telling you this you might ask?
    Well I have recently become really frustrated with the in game hours I have wasted collecting money to make the game enjoyable. I don't mind hard work, but almost half (estimation) of my hour count is spent trying to make money.

What I suggest

I was thinking of a system much like pc era. The more trash/shells you collect, the higher you go up in skill(aka level). So the higher the level the more money made. Like I said I don't mind hard work, but I just don't like wasting hours trying to get a less than substantial amount.

Other Ideas

I figured instead of clogging up the forums I could put up some other tidbits I've thought of.
    Speedy's pizza-You get a hat after so many pizza's made. What about a moped pizza delivery after say 10k pizza's made.

Trash picking(my fav)-A special trash pick showing your trash accomplishment.
    Shells- As levels go up you can buy shovels(at same to minimal price raise) that on average dig so much more per level you are on
    Example: level 1: 50 shells per shovel.
    level 2: 65 shells per shovel.
    Pizza(again)- Pizza missions. Much like car missions, except you must make the pizza in order for the delivery to be excepted. You get a little bit more money, and maybe it must be made and delivered within 5 mins or you fail the mission.

This probably will never happen, but I still thought it was a cool concept.
    -A shells digging piece of furniture in your house.
    -Must be on sand. -You must buy the shovels still, if the "robot" runs out of shovels it stops digging
    -Can only dig when you are online. -You must reset the robot every 2-3 hours. -Digs same rate as players.
    -Max of 5000 shells found before "robot" breaks.

Lemme know what you think!
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

Banned
    those robots would cost like, 200,000 graalets knowing era. the robots could work great in classic though
    the trash pick idea is ok. I think just triple the spawning of current trash and shrooms for a booming population. I walked around for a hour just pickin trash up and only got 1500 graalets worth of trash. Back in the day i could do that and get 7.5k

and snk said jobs weren't nerfed pchehehfe liar

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    .-. I like the idea. More number for me o.e I don't mind hard work either I just don't want to spend hours transporting and shroom hunting... In a game. -.-
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Banned
    Level up? Does Delteria level up too?
    This seems legit to be added but it could cost high.-.

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghettoicedtea View Post
    those robots would cost like, 200,000 graalets knowing era.
    I was thinking like either it has to be a one time purchase and put a tax on the shell amount. Or say 5k and destroys itself after so many shells found.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship