Thread: Hit Timer?

Hit Timer?

do you Graalians like having the Hit Timer or you want it gone? random post for an ec

Banned
    How about so-so.
    It's useful at some points but when laggers approaches, it ruins the whole fun of sparring cause they will be using bar/auction gun/shipka to win with lag.

I found hit timer a skillful thing. It's what introduced "balanced" sparring. Weapons with high freeze rate can now be usable as long as your shots land. The main issue was laggers. Other than that, bars were beatable, souizens can be countered, a Taurus can actually win a spar match. Spar arenas with no hit timers had more rushers. As long as your weapon was weaker than the enemy's, they would rush you down with little strategy involved and your hope was to run in the direction that the enemy might not shoot towards.
    BabyGhost

Currently in college. Retired from era.

Guns Reviewer

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGhost View Post
    I found hit timer a skillful thing. It's what introduced "balanced" sparring. Weapons with high freeze rate can now be usable as long as your shots land. The main issue was laggers. Other than that, bars were beatable, souizens can be countered, a Taurus can actually win a spar match. Spar arenas with no hit timers had more rushers. As long as your weapon was weaker than the enemy's, they would rush you down with little strategy involved and your hope was to run in the direction that the enemy might not shoot towards.
    Even so a Taurus has an Extemely high freeze rate considering the amount of time it takes for the bullet just to hit the opposer. A gun that may be very low damage can still out-damage something with medium damage and fast charge.
    For example, a p90 is a decently fast sub-machine gun nice accuracy and fast. Problem, 6 damage doesn't go far, however, with a skillful person and using Mercy Gym and plus services, sparring works like a dream. What I do is use a technique that involves skillfully randomizing my button d-pad meaning that I press randomly in multiple Directions, moving more pixels at once creating a "Faster" appearance. Being someone that is physically in shape at the gym, a.k.a. Waiting on a fake treadmill all day, gives me the ability to have EXTEMELY FAST sparring speed. Using me lees and such in a spar is a bad idea unless the opposer is a person with a less nigh gun/melee. What I mean by this is that, go to the mercy gym and stay on a treadmill, next, use multiple direction "strategy" to get through *works on computer! I've tried*
    Last step, easy just go destroy them, Rely on Babyghost though.
    GOD IS GOOD.

Should be added back, spar is just a spam fest now..

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozay View Post
    Should be added back, spar is just a spam fest now..
    Its better

Quote Originally Posted by Elfee View Post
    Its better
    Nope