Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Era Less Crowded!

Also the east and west are desert islands lol.
    "I like trains"

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    It would be nice to have something to occupy players in both north and south longer than just for new shops. I tend to stay away from the most crowded of places. If there were more jobs in south I would definetly stay down there. Like mining there's only one place to buy drills/batteries and sell minerals, but there are other mines besides wiluna. Anyways just an idea to spread out the crowd (more things to occupy players in both areas).
    This so so true, there is no place as useful as start. There's a recycling shop, a hospital, spar arena nearby, a bunch of bases and a pk-focused area (lethal) and a lot more to do near start. If anything another "central" area needs to be made to make players want to stay there too.

Well I didn't think this all the way through but I'd say if theres other central areas added in the future (preferrably one in southridge and another at that playground under tachi) it needs to have easy access to:
    -The same trading rooms (im thinking somehow create a way to have players enter the same trading hall from any dedicated door and exit from the door they entered)
    -Recycling centers (currently there are only two, one by start and the one by southridge making most players return to start to sell trash)
    -Hospitals for the people without revive to populate these new spawn areas
    -Sand and nearby shell shack for the diggers
    -Car missions
    -Post offices I guess
    -The event house (Most events already go to either the current start or that hospital by bbz/tachi that I cant remember the name right now, there's just no reason for most players to stay in that area)

Having these might help spread out players wanting to make money, and possibly even spread the pk'ers who prey on these innocent money makers too. I don't think I covered everything though :/ I don't think the map needs to be expanded upon but the whole map needs to be utilized a lot more evenly.

Development Team
    I love the idea with more places like new islands ! The only issue is that people would usually stay where they are use to.. Example: Trying to make Southridge more popular by adding shops and a gang base. Well that worked but the player movement it brought to Southridge is probably 20%.
    To put it simply you would have to put something spectacular to get people to actually stay on the new places.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

A new digging spot? Is it ok? Just like the digging area to the north.
    "I like trains"

That's a really good idea on the map